Where's the leaves from Autumn Ring?

  • Thread starter Thread starter thewabel
  • 5 comments
  • 730 views
Messages
19
Messages
thewabel
I cant believe this tiny little feature hasn't made it from GT4.
Also, where's Gymcarnah Coffe Breaks? Wheres Triangle zoom from replays? I really love the game (except for the above ommisions and the appaling rain effect) by the way. really really really love it.:)
 
I have gotten the triangle zoom to work on the replays so not sure what that is all about.
Coffee breaks I am positive will be in GT6, the mini games come with the 2nd game on a sole platform... Do you mean the fall leaf colors or them falling??
Rain is great, they just need to add it to all the tracks slowly and in the tunnels the spray should taper off at SSR7 and such, but I think they can fix that part...
Love this game....... 👍
 
R1 zoom is if you are using a different aspect ratio e.g 4:3.
The triangle zoom was there for release but removed after 1.01 patch, don't know why.
 
Yeah the loose leaves that were scattered around autumn ring in GT4 which were thrown inton the air when you went over them. I loved that.

R1 zoom works in Gt Life race replays? you sure? Well i'll check as soon as I can thanks.

As for the rain effect on the windscreen. Its awful, really poor quality, low reslolution. Biggest dissapointment. Nothing like the demo/early build videos.

Dont forget, I do love this game. 👍
 
I don't know what you mean by leafes but I recognized that autumn ring and other old tracks look more blant and "naked". Trees are gone and other marks have been removed. Those tracks don't look too nice anymore.
 
Back