Where's your focus?

Canada
Sauga City
Bluntified
As the title states, where's your focus based on your Driver Network Profile. Mine is more racing focused but I'm sure that will change over time.

Feel free to show off your profile :).

20150514_132114_zpsrnbg28at.jpg

PS, is there a way to browse user profiles within the game?

My stats are misleading as I wiped out the save and started over a couple of days ago.
It is saying now that I have 7.14 hours played but it is a lot more than that. Steam shows 60 hours+
As for focus it currently shows 50.36 racing, 5.00 qualifying and 44.62 engineering.

Since restarting I think I have only ran one career event in the Clio cup.
Prior to restarting I ran through the Karts, Super Karts and a ways into Formula Rookie.

0.57 Career - 1 event
0.05 Solo - 2 short solo races
1.13 Online - 17 short online races
5.38 Community - This must be the time trial mode as I have spent most of my time here testing and tuning since restart.

My stats are misleading as I wiped out the save and started over a couple of days ago.
It is saying now that I have 7.14 hours played but it is a lot more than that. Steam shows 60 hours+
As for focus it currently shows 50.36 racing, 5.00 qualifying and 44.62 engineering.

Since restarting I think I have only ran one career event in the Clio cup.
Prior to restarting I ran through the Karts, Super Karts and a ways into Formula Rookie.

0.57 Career - 1 event
0.05 Solo - 2 short solo races
1.13 Online - 17 short online races
5.38 Community - This must be the time trial mode as I have spent most of my time here testing and tuning since restart.
i'm not sure how those values work. for example i had 0.87 in community. is that in minutes? if it is then shouldn't it say 1.27 as in 1hr 27m? help me out.

i'm not sure how those values work. for example i had 0.87 in community. is that in minutes? if it is then shouldn't it say 1.27 as in 1hr 27m? help me out.

Something's definitely up with the values, if you look at my screenshot in the OP it shows that my total time is 6.50 hours but career is only 6.49? The only thing I've done is career so why wouldn't career show 6.50? I'm not sure what it's actually counting here.

Something's definitely up with the values, if you look at my screenshot in the OP it shows that my total time is 6.50 hours but career is only 6.49? The only thing I've done is career so why wouldn't career show 6.50? I'm not sure what it's actually counting here.
You never ONCE clicked on the community tab? You didn't even open that window to see what it was?

It's fractions of hours.
6.5 hours played, 6.49 of those 6.5 were spent in career mode.
It's likely never going to add up to exactly 100%, but if you spent even a fraction of a second in any other aspect of the game, maybe even at the menu screen? then that .0000001% is enough to break your 6.50 down to a 6.499999999.

The second numbers (focus) are percentages. Which is sad, as 57% of my focus has been Engineering. :dunce:

You never ONCE clicked on the community tab? You didn't even open that window to see what it was?

It's fractions of hours.
It's likely never going to add up to exactly 100%, but if you spent even a fraction of a second in any other aspect of the game, maybe even at the menu screen? then that .0000001% is enough to break your 6.50 down to a 6.499999999.

The second numbers (focus) are percentages. Which is sad, as 57% of my focus has been Engineering. :dunce:

Now that you mention it I have. I've checked all of the modes, not play them but at least clicked on them to see what it was......maybe that's contributed to my total time? Hence total time 6.50 and career only 6.49.

I didn't think they would add in menu time into hours played. Thanks nonetheless.

It's fractions of hours.

ah yes, thanks. but why not just use minutes and hours? bit of a strange choice.

Mine is faulty. Claims my signature car is the 125 cc kart and that I've presumably driven a few hundred kilometers in it, while I've actually only used it once for less than two laps.

Back