Vanatic Messages 196 Bangkok Messages VanaticalFOXES_ Sep 24, 2014 #2 I have like 5 cars in that exact color in color-shift. You get the paint with the Anniversary DLC. I dont know any where else to get it though.
I have like 5 cars in that exact color in color-shift. You get the paint with the Anniversary DLC. I dont know any where else to get it though.
Andefir Messages 442 Ireland Sep 24, 2014 #3 Vanatic I have like 5 cars in that exact color in color-shift. You get the paint with the Anniversary DLC. I dont know any where else to get it though. Click to expand... oh well. maybe one day i'll be able to get it off one of the seasonal events...
Vanatic I have like 5 cars in that exact color in color-shift. You get the paint with the Anniversary DLC. I dont know any where else to get it though. Click to expand... oh well. maybe one day i'll be able to get it off one of the seasonal events...
BlazeTheCat05 Messages 7,300 Massachusetts Messages llClaude_Speedll Messages BlazingSol05 Sep 24, 2014 #4 I think the closest you're gonna get is Moulin Rouge from the Plymouth AAR Cuda.
550 Messages 232 Messages BloodyCharity Sep 25, 2014 #5 I got a bunch of similar colors with 15 years DLC. They are in "variable" section.
Andefir Messages 442 Ireland Sep 26, 2014 #6 ZDUPH I think the closest you're gonna get is Moulin Rouge from the Plymouth AAR Cuda. Click to expand... that's actually not too bad...
ZDUPH I think the closest you're gonna get is Moulin Rouge from the Plymouth AAR Cuda. Click to expand... that's actually not too bad...
datracervenom Messages 77 United States Messages antivenomworld Sep 28, 2014 #7 I think i saw it on my paintlist when i activated my dlc but try buying a go-kart???? they come in many basic colors and arent too expensive XD
I think i saw it on my paintlist when i activated my dlc but try buying a go-kart???? they come in many basic colors and arent too expensive XD
scholesy1899 Messages 580 Titchfield Common Messages SCAR-Scholesy Sep 28, 2014 #8 datracervenom I think i saw it on my paintlist when i activated my dlc but try buying a go-kart???? they come in many basic colors and arent too expensive XD Click to expand... Don't get the chip though?
datracervenom I think i saw it on my paintlist when i activated my dlc but try buying a go-kart???? they come in many basic colors and arent too expensive XD Click to expand... Don't get the chip though?
Andefir Messages 442 Ireland Sep 28, 2014 #9 datracervenom I think i saw it on my paintlist when i activated my dlc but try buying a go-kart???? they come in many basic colors and arent too expensive XD Click to expand... yeah you don't actually get the paint from them. thanks though.
datracervenom I think i saw it on my paintlist when i activated my dlc but try buying a go-kart???? they come in many basic colors and arent too expensive XD Click to expand... yeah you don't actually get the paint from them. thanks though.
Andefir Messages 442 Ireland Nov 6, 2014 #11 SycoakaMowgli Doesn't the Ruf RGT come with a color very close to this? Click to expand... yeah but i don't think you can actually keep it + it's too dark.
SycoakaMowgli Doesn't the Ruf RGT come with a color very close to this? Click to expand... yeah but i don't think you can actually keep it + it's too dark.