Can anyone tell me which car can bag me the GT Championship in the Proffesional Hall.
I've tried this about 4 times but get wasted each time. I used my Team Oreca Viper first, a GT 40, a BMW V12, and a Playstation Prescallo. None of them can beat the Chapparel or the Nissan racecar (R92 I think), and neither can my B-spec driver.
Any suggestions?
Also - do I win a white LM - R GT 40, as in the opening titles?
I've tried this about 4 times but get wasted each time. I used my Team Oreca Viper first, a GT 40, a BMW V12, and a Playstation Prescallo. None of them can beat the Chapparel or the Nissan racecar (R92 I think), and neither can my B-spec driver.
Any suggestions?
Also - do I win a white LM - R GT 40, as in the opening titles?