Which car for the Pro world champs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter F094/H
  • 4 comments
  • 505 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
319
Sup guys,

I'm a little stuck on the professional race, the GT world championships, and I'm asking to anyone who knows, what would be the best prize car available for me to win the series race? I know there is the possibility of doing the final mission, but that is so hard in order to win the Nissan.

So yeah, if anyone can help out, I'd be greatful.
 
The Prize Car from the El Capitan 200 miles will do it the MIGHTY MINOLTA toyota with medium tyres will do it i pitted just after 1/2 way and won all of the races
 
Some rep coming out your way George 👍

Yes, please search before asking, the 88C-V which you win from the El CApitan enduro race pretty does the job and if that's not enough, add a S4 Turbo ;)
 
You'd think that with 300+ posts, F094/H would have known to search for one of these threads which appear at least once per week
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back