Which car has the best looking interior?

• Thread starter zzirGrizz
  • 19 comments
As this is purely based on the visual aspect i would say i quite like the interior of the Lotus Evora since it is light, airy and looks grown up and modern.
Also the Ferrari's 599 and 512BB ( even the California looks nice inside as long as you don't have to look at the hideous exterior...).
The German car interiors look generally nice (especially M3 ), wellmade and well...German.
Best Japanese car interior is without a doubt the GTR and a special mentioning goes to the Citroen GT for its sheer outlandishness as it always makes me feel like i'm playing Ace Combat instead of GT.
Oh, you meant one car.......sorry

Best: Jaguar XK, Aston DB9, SL55 AMG, BMW M3, Audi R8.
Special mention to the Art Morrison and every TVR which are original in a good way. Gotta love the TVR's speedometers.

Worst: As much as I like american cars, they make truely horrible interiors especially Dodge. Anything from the 80's to the early 90's (Lancia delta for example) and every single kei car, boring inside and out.
Special Mention: Amuse S2000, UGLY RED INTERIOR and ricey sound.

^^
I have bought and drive every car I've named (I sold the Amuse and the kei cars);)

I currently have 84 cars. (Including at least 15 vipers)

Best: Jaguar XK, Aston DB9, SL55 AMG, BMW M3, Audi R8.

Worst: As much as I like american cars, they make truely horrible interiors especially Dodge. Anything from the 80's to the early 90's (Lancia delta for example) and every single kei car, boring inside and out.

I agree with you on American car interiors, it's a shame that a car like the Corvette ( which i really, really like ) is put down by a dashboard which lookes to come straight out of an early nineties Korean hatchback but unlike you i love the interior of the Lancia, yes it looks dated and boxy but in a charming italian way; love those unnecessary complicated dials and slim a-pillars which makes it easy to look around.

The Tuned Viper is an interesting interior; like looking through a letterbox!

I like the 599 interior, Jaguar, BMW M3 is pretty good also. There are probably one or two cars I've never used before in GT5P!

Has anyone see the interior of the black-mask GTR?
I,m going to take it these week.

Yes, it is totally black including black on black dials, black warning lights and a black windscreen which you can't look through ;).

The black-mask GTR is not available to drive in the game, it only makes one appearance in one event leading the pack, that's all, sorry.

F2007. If you can call that an "interior" :lol:.

Otherwise I'll pick the Citroen GT. That speed readout thingy really needs to go though, it's right across your field of view 👎.

It's got to be the AM Corvette, California is nice too... agree with the ugliness of the Viper and the steering wheel in the RX7 is huge

I haven't driven every car yet but so far my favorite (depite the blurred out electronic gauges) is the Audi TT. I'm sure other cars have better one's but I'm more of an Audi guy myself :)

Back