Which car has the green stripes on the tires?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bounkazz
  • 19 comments
  • 2,018 views
Most likely it'll be the Ferrari F10.
 
Damn. I thought an American car had such wheels?
 
If you are talking about the Acura in the hybrid showoff thread, then AudiMan is right, the rims are from a F10.

I can make you a Acura like that, but it will take some time.
 
That would be awesome yeah. FR on the way. But I'm trying to build a drag Supra with oversize body with large rear tires.
 
To make drag cars (Supra included), I select the Camaro '69 Race mod, and then perform a body swap to whatever drag car I want to make.

Getting into the Race mod Camaro, and then body swaping will give you the body of the car you want, but the wheels of the Camaro. They are the biggest and most drag slick like tires that I know of in the game.

I don't know if you know how to, but I also increase the grip of the tires a bit, and adjust the suspension and ride height to both achieve a drag racing car's stance, standing start wheelies or noticeable front wheel lift from the ground upon launch, and as much simulation of the low pressure slicks as possible.

Finally, we're able to create proper drag cars in GT5, and of various classes. At the moment, I'm generally creating drag cars with about 1200-1300HP, achieving mid-high 8 second quarter mile passes.
 
Last edited:
To make drag cars (Supra included), I select the Camaro '69 Race mod, and then perform a body swap to whatever drag car I want to make.

Getting into the Race mod Camaro, and then body swaping will give you the body of the car you want, but the wheels of the Camaro. They are the biggest and most drag slick like tires that I know of in the game.

I don't know if you know how to, but I also increase the grip of the tires a bit, and adjust the suspension and ride height to both achieve a drag racing car's stance, standing start wheelies or noticeable front wheel lift from the ground upon launch, and as much simulation of the low pressure slicks as possible.

Finally, we're able to create proper drag cars in GT5, and of various classes. At the moment, I'm generally creating drag cars with about 1200-1300HP, achieving mid-high 8 second quarter mile passes.

Have you tried this and worked? I have done many chassis - body swaps and always I take the wheels of the body I'll choose...No matter of chassis...The wheels and rims are always same as the body has before the swap.
 
Have you tried this and worked? I have done many chassis - body swaps and always I take the wheels of the body I'll choose...No matter of chassis...The wheels and rims are always same as the body has before the swap.
That's why he swaps the body and not the chassis.
 
That's why he swaps the body and not the chassis.

If you want to have the wheels of Camaro RM, you always have and the body of Camaro RM.
 
Can we put a certain body on a car, choose wheels, and change the body back to it's original whilst keeping the chose wheels?
 
That's why he swaps the body and not the chassis.

I had a 787B and gave it the Sauber C9 body, but it still had the same rims.
 
To make drag cars (Supra included), I select the Camaro '69 Race mod, and then perform a body swap to whatever drag car I want to make.

Getting into the Race mod Camaro, and then body swaping will give you the body of the car you want, but the wheels of the Camaro. They are the biggest and most drag slick like tires that I know of in the game.

I don't know if you know how to, but I also increase the grip of the tires a bit, and adjust the suspension and ride height to both achieve a drag racing car's stance, standing start wheelies or noticeable front wheel lift from the ground upon launch, and as much simulation of the low pressure slicks as possible.

Finally, we're able to create proper drag cars in GT5, and of various classes. At the moment, I'm generally creating drag cars with about 1200-1300HP, achieving mid-high 8 second quarter mile passes.

When did GT5 add body swaps? Did I miss something in an update? :confused:
 
And before the next question, no, you can't ask how.
 
To make drag cars (Supra included), I select the Camaro '69 Race mod, and then perform a body swap to whatever drag car I want to make.

Getting into the Race mod Camaro, and then body swaping will give you the body of the car you want, but the wheels of the Camaro. They are the biggest and most drag slick like tires that I know of in the game.

I don't know if you know how to, but I also increase the grip of the tires a bit, and adjust the suspension and ride height to both achieve a drag racing car's stance, standing start wheelies or noticeable front wheel lift from the ground upon launch, and as much simulation of the low pressure slicks as possible.

Finally, we're able to create proper drag cars in GT5, and of various classes. At the moment, I'm generally creating drag cars with about 1200-1300HP, achieving mid-high 8 second quarter mile passes.

Yeah just did this, doesn't work.. You should do your research before posting 3 paragraphs of crap...
 
Just because 1 person can't do it, doesn't mean it can't be done.

so don't call bs
 
I'll try it...
 
To make drag cars (Supra included), I select the Camaro '69 Race mod, and then perform a body swap to whatever drag car I want to make.

Getting into the Race mod Camaro, and then body swaping will give you the body of the car you want, but the wheels of the Camaro. They are the biggest and most drag slick like tires that I know of in the game.

I don't know if you know how to, but I also increase the grip of the tires a bit, and adjust the suspension and ride height to both achieve a drag racing car's stance, standing start wheelies or noticeable front wheel lift from the ground upon launch, and as much simulation of the low pressure slicks as possible.

Finally, we're able to create proper drag cars in GT5, and of various classes. At the moment, I'm generally creating drag cars with about 1200-1300HP, achieving mid-high 8 second quarter mile passes.
I tested it and ehm how was that again with the GTP AUP?
Code:
You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.
Ahh yeah, I'm very sure you don't have any evidence, do you?
Just because 1 person can't do it, doesn't mean it can't be done.

so don't call bs
It isn't possible the way he discribes. If you can do it with another method is something else.
 
Back