Which Car Is Better ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo_P1_GTR
  • 5 comments
  • 723 views

Enzo_P1_GTR

Premium
Messages
8,384
United States
Heaven
Which One Would you say was the better car in real life ?
And Which One Is the most fun to drive in gt5 ?

between the

Ford - Mark IV '67
VS
Ferrari - 330 P4 '67
2l9kqr9.jpg

2rhb7o0.jpg
 


In GT5, 330 is more fun hands down and that video proves it. The Mark IV feels bulky in comparison, slow revving.
 
Last edited:
It's all a matter of personal preference, or opinion. In my opinion.
 
@dark_ruffo:

Nice vid with that sick 330 P4.

By the way there's no such thing as "funner"; more fun is what you wanted.

But whatever no biggie.:)

The GT40 is more fun for me. I love the rumble of the V8.
 
@dark_ruffo:

Nice vid with that sick 330 P4.

By the way there's no such thing as "funner"; more fun is what you wanted.

But whatever no biggie.:)

The GT40 is more fun for me. I love the rumble of the V8.

Fixed!

I love the GT40. A shame I can't drive it around on cockpit view to make a video on board, with pedal cam and stuff.
 
The 330 P4 is amazing. It's looks are stunning, and it feels amazing around the track, especially Nurburgring.
 
Back