Which car is eligible and viable for the most races?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cärbä
  • 12 comments
  • 1,639 views
Messages
18
Messages
Caerbae
All in the title, I'm just kind of interested.
Excluding the need for snow/dirt tyres.

The definition for viable in this case; possible to get bronze from a race or championship, to gain prize cars.
 
The Elise 111R RM is light on HP, but very nimble and so can beat cars with much higher HP.

That said, the Formula GT will win any race it can enter, as can the X1/X2010
 
The car eligible for the most races would probably be any car made before 1980 that has an mr or fr layout. The best car for this would probably be the 2J or the Toyota 7.
 
A fiat 500. The competition will feel so bad for kicking your 🤬 that they will all stop for you and let you win.

Sorry if this post sounds mean, its not suppose to.
 
Last edited:
Only one person seems to understand the thread point so far...
 
Lotus Elise 111R RM, Lamborghini Gallardo and Corvete ZR-1 RM will help you to win a lot of races
 
Only one person seems to understand the thread point so far...

Yeah, maybe it wasn't obvious enough.
I must continue my studies on that one nice website with all the entry requirements.
 
I bought a Lotus Esprit Turbo V8 early in the game and tuned it to the max.
I ran it in a ton of races. Once set up it flat out hauls ass.
 
I'd say 2J, a lot of races, being FR, pre 70's, very quick; I'd put my money on it over the Toyota 7.
 
A BMW M5 will win many events quite easy and is allowed to enter alot.
For any event which is reserved for asian manufactures a Nissan R34 is a good choice.

I would also recommend a Camaro for muscle car events it can win lvl 16 historic cup with RaceMod...
 
M3 GTR Racecar. Can do anything German, European, Touring, etc., and it's fast as hell.
 
I'd say 2J, a lot of races, being FR, pre 70's, very quick; I'd put my money on it over the Toyota 7.

The 2J can also be used to grind for credits in the American Championship, which in my book puts it over the top if you are keeping a minimal garage, though you won't be able to use it in Japan or Euro only races obviously.
 
Back