Which car shots the best flames?

  • Thread starter Thread starter faeringen
  • 20 comments
  • 5,693 views
Messages
14
Simple question.. which car has the meanest firepower in the game?
lets get all your suggestions up!

My favourite is the Yellowbird :dopey:
...and if you have some great shots of backfire, let's get em up too.

Færingen
 
The Alfa Romeo 155 Touring car gets my vote...
 
So you want to see pictures of cars backfiring? Try this thread.
 
they all shoot the same type of flame, its just a matter of how well you time the picture. I prefer side exhaust flames :drool:
 
daan

ok, thanks.. hehe :)

Tried to search for posts, but didnt really find anything
 
The alfa followd by the jaguar xj-9 (silk cut)
 
jedi09
they all shoot the same type of flame, its just a matter of how well you time the picture. I prefer side exhaust flames :drool:

The same 'animation' is used no matter what car - the only thing that differs is whether is shoots straight out the back, out the sides, out the sides pointing back (A4 DTM) or upwards (the 155) or downwards (XJR-9). So once you've seen one, you've seen it all really.

But the Alfa is still quite insane :sly:
 
I did a race at Test Course today and I had a slipstream battle with a GT40 Race Car...

In every corner it shot flames like a freaking machine gun! I was almost afraid it would set
my Lister Storm on fire. :eek:
 
Greycap
The Alfa Romeo 155 Touring car gets my vote...

Best Backfire-EVER! :crazy:

No doubt about the tailpipes on this ride. Very nice effect when engine braking.
 
This needs pics...IMO





my top 2 👍
 
The problem I have with the backfire is that it doesn't really look good in photos. Also, best backfire car? Cheverolet Corvette C1. It looks good because of all the bodywork surrounding the tail pipes.
 
Can I see a pic of the A4 DTM Backfire please?
 
Simple Answer:
img0010smal5tc.jpg
 
Dudes and Dudettes! I just remembered I have an awesome pic of an R92CP In Black Backfiing, it looks like the Batmobile...




Shame I can't put it up... :indiff:
 
Back