Which car should I buy to do the GT All Stars Championship?

  • Thread starter Thread starter djw49
  • 10 comments
  • 995 views
Messages
6
Which car should I buy to do the GT All Stars Championship? Only got about 1.3 million and don't want to spend too much... thanks
 
I saved up for the Peaugot 908 HDi which was 4 milllion.....guess that doesnt help.
 
I just havent even done it yet except on B spec. Some sort of Le Mans car, gonna be at least 2 million credits.
 
Try A Small but of luck, and ask you r mates to let you borrow thier X1 if you r into that style of winning, otherwise, i'd go for a 787B, bu8t i had the Steath codes soo....
 
Buy a ZR1...do an RM conversion.....add every tuning mod available, soft racing tires...890hp...take it to 'Like the Wind' and easily win the Minolta Race car...then go to GT All Stars and shred it....
 
Buy a ZR1...do an RM conversion.....add every tuning mod available, soft racing tires...890hp...take it to 'Like the Wind' and easily win the Minolta Race car...then go to GT All Stars and shred it....

thanks, I did this. Took ages though figuring out how to tune it right, won by 0.038!
 
The Minolta is your best bet if you can't afford a FGT.
 
Back