Which car should I buy to do the GT All Stars Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter djw49
  • 10 comments
  • 1,792 views
Messages
6
Which car should I buy to do the GT All Stars Championship? Don't want to spend too much. thanks
 
He's right, do "Like the Wind" with ZR1 race modded, then add aftermarkets.
Should be like 920 or so hp., to win the Minolta. Use that for GT all Stars and it's a cake walk.
 
I am on this one and trying it with the Z1 RM and I can keep up till I crash again somewhere as I push to hard in the end to win it :ouch:

The Minolta sounds good but aint there another car that might be suitable for it, I mean a car like the Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (SUPER GT) ‘06 or something like this?
 
No your running against some of the best cars in GT5 for this series. But by all means use what you want who knows.
 
The ZR1 is going to have an extremely hard time keeping up and it is one of the fastest in the game.
 
I've seen Really good drivers doing all-stars in a Nissan GTR, I used the Mazda 787B was pretty easy
 
I've seen Really good drivers doing all-stars in a Nissan GTR, I used the Mazda 787B was pretty easy

I cant really see that because they corner so much faster and hit like 300 km almost on the straight. Who knows though.
 
I won 3 out of 5 races with the LP640 super something full tuned but failed cape ring and Tokyo, you really need a race car. like the toyota minolta.
 
+1 for the ZR1 RM to win the Minolta, then do All Stars later-strategy :)
 
The CLK-GTR race car works well if you've won it from the AMG challenges.
 
Back