Which car to use...?

  • Thread starter Thread starter }{yBr!D^
  • 14 comments
  • 1,440 views
Messages
33
Which car can I use to race in the Spyder Roadster matches? I tried the Mitsu Eclipse Spyder and the 350Z Roadster and for some reason the game didn't consider it a convertible... I'm stumped there, someone hlp me out if you can.
 
I used a S2000 I bought used and upped the HP to around 290 and won with ease.
 
i used a TVR Tamora, because i can whoop the competition, and afterwords i can do the same to the copetition in the British Lightweight Cup.

2 for 1 Deal!
 
Which car can I use to race in the Spyder Roadster matches? I tried the Mitsu Eclipse Spyder and the 350Z Roadster and for some reason the game didn't consider it a convertible... I'm stumped there, someone hlp me out if you can.

Try Shelby Cobra.
 
Are you sure you can't use the 350Z roadster? I'm almost sure thats what I used.
 
}{yBr!D^
Which car can I use to race in the Spyder Roadster matches? I tried the Mitsu Eclipse Spyder and the 350Z Roadster and for some reason the game didn't consider it a convertible... I'm stumped there, someone hlp me out if you can.


Well I never tried using the 350z roadster but it SHOULD work because in the race I saw that there was a 350z racing me.
 
Be carefull of the choice of s2000...if you buy one form the tuner lots and i looks like it has a rag top its still not considered a convertable. If the pic on the lot has the top down it should work.
 
I used a Miata, and then used it in the Miata cup and lightweight, etc.
 
I used a TVR Griffith 500, and then used it for the FR races
 
I just used a Lotus Elise 111R for that one, the Pan Euro Championship, British GT, the Elise race (whatever its called) and at least one of the lightweight races. Quite useful. 👍

EDIT: Im pretty sure it was a 111R....Id look, but Im running my brand new R8 into the ground right now....24 hour race at...Sarthe?....Lap 307, 16 hours 44min in... :crazy:
 
I tried using the miata/350z roadster/eclipse spyder/mr2 spider and some others and none were considered convertables... i'll try the car's mentioned here..
 
Fastway
I used a Miata, and then used it in the Miata cup and lightweight, etc.
me too I used a used miata with some mods and won.
 
Anderton Prime
Mercedes SL65 AMG, fully modified, will blow the opposition away.

Naturally. The one in my avatar has 999 HP best I can remember, and it does fly.
 
Back