Which cars are you missing most in GT Sport? Name your top 3!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Purity666
  • 21 comments
  • 1,195 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
7
Switzerland
Switzerland
  1. SuperGT
  2. Celica rally car
  3. Focus RS Mk3
Really miss tooling around Tokyo in the ARTA NSX/Garaiya. The liveries folks have made are great but I miss the old shape of the NSXs, Zs and RX7s. And I'm quite disappointed that a car hyped as much as the current RS didn't make it and only one of it's little brothers did as well.
 
1: F O R D G T
2: Any RUF or TVR
3: Ford GT
Seriously PD, where is the GT????
 
1. Corvette Gran Sport.
2. Corvette C5 ZR-1
3. Cadillac CTS

I just prefer GM fast cars.
 
1. Nissan 370z (2017)
2. Ferrari 812
3. Ferrari F12
 
The Mazda 787b is my all time favourite Grand Turismo car and I would love to see that return.
 
  • AMC Gremlin.
  • Chevrolet Vega.
  • Ford Pinto
... Go ahead. Fight me...:lol:
 
Running the risk of sounding crazy:

1 Nissan Cube
2 BMW Z4
3 Daihatsu Midget II
 
1. McLaren P1
2. Porsche 918 Weissach
3. McLaren P1
 
1. McLaren F1
2. Mercedes190 EvoII
3. BMW320 Turbo Group5
4. BMW M1 Pro Car

Oh that were 4, sorry:D
 
Second gen RX-7
Ford Escort RS200
Porsche 959
 
Bentley Continental GT3
 
Anything with ipas/kers/boost or drs will need new buttons.

Nissan 370 would be nice, so to would a TVR

Otherwise, any convertible with the roof down for PSVR
 
I think some stock cars for the ovals would be fun. Something open wheel would be great too. Do you think PD would make a good motorcycle game??
 
1) Lexus LFA
2) Toyota GT-One Race Car
3) Ferrari FXX

Honorable mentions:

Mazda 787B
Pagani Huayra
Nissan 370Z
Any Pagani Zonda that has appeared in a GT game
 
2017 Volvo polestar wagon
1971 Nissan 240 ZG (HS30)
2009 Morgan Aero 8
 
The Cars I'm Missing from the previous GT's ...

- Zonda R
- Spoon S2000 R1
- Nissan 350 or 370 Z

Special mention...Tommy Kaira ZZ2 (..the first vision Gt ....)

IR
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back