Which cars have 'other' modifications available in GT Auto?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PNuTButR
  • 10 comments
  • 1,571 views
Messages
404
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I haven't found any yet, but obviously there has to be a few at least!

EDIT: I changed the title from lights to the 'other' tab in general. I discovered that the Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster can have its 2nd seat removed and covered over. It makes it look more race-suited!
 
Last edited:
The Cizeta can have a "closed" rectangular shape spoiler that suits it more than the generic wings do.

The BMW Z8 can get a hardtop roof, as far as I'm aware.

A lot of cars (mostly Premiums and the updated standards) can have their wings removed, with the exception of race cars.

The KTM X-Bow Street can have a pretty drastically different bodykit added.

The Alfa Romeo MiTo can have its lights and mirrors swapped into a "blacked out" package.


That's all I know so far. I'd have known a few more if the Anniversary cars could be modded.
 
The Firebird Trans Am has four or so options. I noticed that one removes chrome around the T-tops and another adds louvers. Forgot the rest.
 
The Firebird Trans Am has four or so options. I noticed that one removes chrome around the T-tops and another adds louvers. Forgot the rest.

I've got to say, I really wasn't a fan of the car when it was painted dark grey with the bird on its bonnet, but now I've got one in Carmine red with all of the mods applied and it looks pretty great!

54jGI8r.jpg

ruBdJFu.jpg
 
One of the Lamborghinis can have its mirrors changed to carbon fiber or something. I believe it was the Murcielago or Aventador.
 
Back