Which cars look best with gold chrome?

• Thread starter Dave1127
  • 13 comments
England
England
Now that the gold chrome paint is floating about, for those of you that have acquired it, any recommendations for a car it looks really good on?

I have just got one chrome paint so don't want to waste it.

Pictures would be good too đź‘Ť

I did my Mercedes SLR, and it looked stunning!!! No pic though, as I using my PS3 to watch Top Gear

Now that the gold chrome paint is floating about, for those of you that have acquired it, any recommendations for a car it looks really good on?

I have just got one chrome paint so don't want to waste it.

Pictures would be good too đź‘Ť
Dave can i have a pot please? I can send you some pots of matt you don't have in return. ;)

I dunno why, but I'm expecting a Gallardo to be deadly sexy in gold chrome.
Some RM's too...
But for most cars, I think gold chrome would be over the top (I kinda feel the same for 'regular chrome', but meh, that's just me.

Although I havn't painted any of my cars in it yet I suspect it will look good on the same car as the silver chrome does ie: Veyron and SLR, other than that I probably won't use it.

I got one chip but don't really like it or at least I haven't found a car I like it in , yesterday I tried it on my SLR but wasn't that convinced , why don't paint a car you might like and if you don't like it quit the game

Yeah, I painted my Aston Martin Vanquish in silver chrome and that looked really nice.

I saw a picture of a Zonda R 09 painted in chrome gold as well and seemed to look pretty good with it. Might give that one a go..

Thanks for your suggestions :)

Old thread, but a new reply... I like the Zonda R in gold chrome as well, but for now, I'll just be using this as my Merry Christmas card...

Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66 Special Chrome Gold.jpg

Back