Which Daily races do you participate Most?

One Make Group4 Group3

• Total voters
Germany
Cologne/Germany
PirovacBoy
Hello Guys i just wanted to make this thread to hear from you which your favourite dailies are. One Make, Group4 or Group3?! I absolutely enjoy driving the One Makes to me its pure driving this normal Street Cars as they give me the best feeling of weight transfer and Overall Most realistic Feedback driving them.How do you think about adding more Variety to the dailies with some N- Class races?. So what do you think Share your thoughts.

Gr. 3 as all my favourite cars belong to that class (FT-1, WRX, C7). They feel good to handle and have a nice pace overall. Testing your limits with a Gr. 3 car on the Nordschleife just feels like heaven. So much speed and control; especially with SS tires and level 3 upgrade.

Gr. 3 as all my favourite cars belong to that class (FT-1, WRX, C7). They feel good to handle and have a nice pace overall. Testing your limits with a Gr. 3 car on the Nordschleife just feels like heaven. So much speed and control; especially with SS tires and level 3 upgrade.
Well yes the driving on Nordschleife is absolutely Marvellous. I have often been there on the Weekends with my buddies having a Barbecue drinking too much and watching all those wannabe race drivers wrecking their Rent Cars.Great time.

Gr4, far better balanced than Gr3. Also since the cars are a little slower it's easier for idiots to slow them down before they torpedo you off the track.
Good that you mentioned that, thats also a reason why i nearly dont drive any Gr3 races. Until today i have finished more than 420Races in Sport Mode and Seen so much stupid behavour its unbelievable how ruthless some people Drive.In my opinion you should not be allowed to drive Gr3 Cars unless you have a certain Dr/Sr Level. I mean currently I am in A/S so it’s pretty clean but also here you sometimes face some Idiots that you don’t believe how they managed to get there.

Funnily enough, I have it backwards. I drive Gr.4 and Gr.3 solely because the One Make series are too dirty for my liking. That might be because I wasn't an S like I am now however. :P

find myself doing more Gr.3 than the others but if I can I do the One Make N-Class then the Gr.3 then N-Class then Gr.3 - if you can time it right it's a good rotation.

The one in the middle. I do some qualifying laps on most, but just don't have the time to make it worthwhile unless it's a track I really like.
The one make on the left always has ****** street tires which usually really suck. (too soft, too cold)
The one on the right, gr.3, is too infrequent (wait between races, although they're all longish now). (too hard, too hot)
The one in the middle is usually just right.

Here’s how today went-
yamagiwa in the GTi, absolutely the worst handling car I’ve ever driven. That includes my work van. It’s so tight it understeer a when you a) brake b) accelerate c) steer.

Tokyo express way? More like 2 miles of flat out into turn 1 oblivion. Every dirty racer in the world. Lost two SR’s here in one race.

The ring gr4? A travesty. I get the long hood of a dirtbag’s Viper up my tail pipe. I get back on track after being shafted last, fight tooth and nail to dodge idiots, only to be SHAFTED AGAIN!
So which one do you think I enjoyed most? The one make. I dominate these. As boring as they are, I’m too good. Mostly because there are no exploits. There isn’t a “best car”. Nobody catches the front. I can qualify there.

Cant vote for two, gr3 and 4 i what i like.

Street cars, mha i still thing they feel way to bad to have fun with them. Dont know what it is but a fast street car is just undriveble.......

Usually Gr.4 but I'm starting to appreciate the Gr.3 cars more and more.
The one make races are fun but there's too much dirty racing going on in that class imo.

I find the one makes the most entertaining, particularly with lower powered road cars.. I've been in some of the best races (close and tightly packed until the very end with not much contact) with one makes. People seem to make more mistakes in higher powered cars.

Latest Posts

Back