V VanderbroTT Messages 241 Messages VanderbroTT Nov 29, 2010 #1 Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 or Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 ???
JToipa Messages 330 Nov 29, 2010 #2 Jaguar XJ13, I have the chrome line XJ13 and I can tell you, it's awesome.
Acheron79 Messages 1,324 Messages MarcTheMunky Messages Intrepid828 Nov 29, 2010 #3 Just got the XJ13
V VanderbroTT Messages 241 Messages VanderbroTT Nov 29, 2010 #4 That's great, but that's not what I'm asking.
V VanderbroTT Messages 241 Messages VanderbroTT Nov 30, 2010 #5 Oi!! Anybody have opinions about these cars?
Acheron79 Messages 1,324 Messages MarcTheMunky Messages Intrepid828 Dec 1, 2010 #6 Just got the XJ13 Click to expand... Its just a very easy car to drive, will drift but its more than controllable and is quick too. used it a lot in bspec
Just got the XJ13 Click to expand... Its just a very easy car to drive, will drift but its more than controllable and is quick too. used it a lot in bspec
MidianGTX Messages 1,282 Messages MidianGTX Dec 1, 2010 #7 Jaguar XJ13, but not the chrome line one because everyone has it now. I know that wasn't strictly the question, but come on... the three cars go together, that's how they've been advertised.
Jaguar XJ13, but not the chrome line one because everyone has it now. I know that wasn't strictly the question, but come on... the three cars go together, that's how they've been advertised.