Which event(s), over Gran Turismo's history and in real life, would you like to see in GT:S?

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 7 comments
Australia
Australia
With Kaz mentioning future updates for new campaigns, available Arcade Mode, and online rooms at our disposal, what are some GT events you'd like to create or relive, with current tracks?

I'm thinking about the 9 Hours Tsukuba. I understand the track is not in game. However, a track like Interlagos, seems like a good location to run 20 MX-5 Cup cars. It wasn't my favorite event, but more MX-5s on track, will dramatically change the spectacle. Especially, if the AI are quick.

Gr.2(Super GT, possibly) will be interesting. Anyone up for 172 laps of Suzuka? That 1000 kms, was a pretty good event with 16 cars. i tried it using a GT300 machine a few times. The extra 4 are welcome. Should there be multi-class available offline, a win for all us offline players.
Rain could be counted on making an appearance. Random as it was, my tires would be cooked when the track was drying. This can be made even more challenging by making it into a night race. :D

No Grand Valley Speedway in sight. So famous for its tunnels and long front straight. May be the toughest challenge on the original PS controller(you new wheel guys don't know real pain ;) ). Such a challenge in its time. Maybe 300km at Lago, can scratch that nostalgic endurance itch.

So many classic events I can think of, even with the limits on location, it'll still be fun.

I painfully remember the cote d azur endurance in gt3 , which I realized you can glitch into the building and shortened the race by half

Let's bring Missions back from GT4. Those were fun right?
hope so , I see "one lap wonder" in GT:S achievement , if they are the same one lap wonder in GT4 where you start very behind with a powerful car and slow car in front grid - win in one lap , thats awesome

Back