- 1,445

- Oak Bay, NB, Canada
- Bic44
So, I've been trying to save up some money. I have 10 million, and 20 million won't be too long. I'm wondering which 10-20 million dollar car I should buy?I think I want the Jag, but I'm not sure since it seems a lot already have this. Not a big Ferrari or Ford fan, but I always loved driving the old Gulf GT40, and the Ferraris look awesome. The other one I'm thinking of is the 10 million dollar Alfa, since I am an Alfa fan. Just wondering if some of you could give opinions, since I have no way to test drive these things. (I don't think) My criteria are nice sound, looks (although all of them have that), handling (I like unique handling cars, as long as it's possible to handle them), and being rare, which includes online. I know a lot of people used that glitch to get these, and I don't want everyone to think I did. I feel I worked hard for this car. And I don't know if I'll be determined enough after this to save up another 20 million (or 10!). Appreciate your feedback