which F1 94 tune is most popular?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dwight42
  • 11 comments
  • 1,005 views
Messages
122
I wont say who so i dont point fingers. Is it more popular to use a way low ride height and stiff springs? Or a high ride height and softer springs on the 94 F1 Mclaran. I am tuning for Ascari super race.

Or should i just spend the money on the stealth version and use that tune?
 
I would recommend using the LLC Rocket. The power to weight ratio is a huge advantage when doing that particular race since Ascari has so many turns and twists.
 
I wont say who so i dont point fingers. Is it more popular to use a way low ride height and stiff springs? Or a high ride height and softer springs on the 94 F1 Mclaran. I am tuning for Ascari super race.

Or should i just spend the money on the stealth version and use that tune?
I generally find higher ride/softer springs makes for better steering and braking.
 
I generally find higher ride/softer springs makes for better steering and braking.
Indeed. Me too. Use the momentum as the weight moves around.

I use Highlandor's tune from HaB-Racing for the time being on my F1 GTR and road car (and most of my other cars). He's no longer updating the tunes so you may have to find another once an update or two make it obsolete but for now, it's awesome!
 
Thanks guys I used 80/75 height and well not so stiff springs.I cant remember the specs but you can see in the replay its not stiff. Also I won the Ascari Super race by 6.9 secs not bad I guess with the 94 F1 with the soft tune. Now about the team orca viper race car do GT6 players like it do you think its good? I see the tune on the main page for it is realy on the soft side. I tried a few times on the 10 lap super suzuka race 3rd place:banghead::confused:. The R35 Nissan touring car has never let me down. I guess I will go back to the R35 that has made me millions. 385 miles of success so far rigidy has already been restored once. The tune on the R35 I found is stiff just on the shocks comp hence 8 then 4 ext F&R. The best 375k spent by a long shot and LCC the best 100k 200k best junior red bull.
 
I think the tunes with softer springs will usually have higher dampers settings (for compression at least). I honestly wish I could tell you why but I lack the technical knowledge. I know what I've seen though.

The R35 Touring Car is a beast! It's almost a cheat car it's so good but the McLarens are so much more exciting to drive in my opinion (try the 12-C 👍). As for the Oreca Viper, I can take it or leave it. I think the only reason I have one is because I loved it in GT2!
 
The R35 Touring car a beast? meaning what? It drives so very nice with the tune I am usin. Oh you call almost a cheat car a beast? YYeah the F1 is challenging alright lol the normal one that is. The Enzo the 2 mill FXX challenging very hard to beat when its an AI. I actually thought the team orca viper would be as good as the R35.
 
Sorry, yeah I mean it's very good. Where I'm from monster=bad, beast=good.. I don't know why :dopey:.. The Viper is good but not as good as the R35 which has four wheel drive. The 4WD's are very good in this game especially when you fit a torque splitter which allows you to manipulate the handling further i.e. more power to the rear should you so desire. The Enzo and the FXX are mid-engined so will usually have a handling advantage over most cars, so long as you can deal with the added challenge that engine layout brings, such as a loose rear end, altered braking zones etc. I've seen lots of people saying the FXX is very good.
 
Well there are a few FXX tuners cant says whos tune is the best for it. I just tonite won the 24 min hence 3 lap Nurbgring by like a mile at least lol like the 614k creds to:cheers:. It was over the Fort gt lm II test car citrocen race car. The audi tt-R was 2nd or some audi tt. I like audi TT's there good. I am no good at nurbgring either so yep the R35 is a HULK ROAR:D:cool: as in real good and strong. Yeah as for the spliter I have that installed set at 40/60 rear works great:cool:. My fave laman car well that's not easy. I do like the mind of MINOLTA:cool:88CV.
 
Remember that there several cheap cars that can do that event also. It's very difficult to find a Subaru or Mitsubishi that isn't just a blast at the Ring. I highly recommend test driving them first to check your setup (especially angle of turn at top speed) and to determine the top speed of each variant. The joy in them is they require only mildly more careful driving in the wet, some can do the three laps on a tank of fuel, and if you use RS tires, the last lap is a HOOT!
 
I will tell what as all of you know for 375K the R35 you wont find a better car agreed? I Also found a spendy car I like the 870hp (when fully tuned) and oil change the Honda HSV-10 12 blue. The sound of that high powered 4 litre motor 10.6k shift point engine is intoxicating. Oh yeah the LCC can do all 8 laps in the willow spring super race. Hence can probably do all 3 laps at 13 mile nurbring. Now that I have a 8 digit credit balance it kinda don't matter anymore:cool: I do say kinda as the 1st 2 digits are low:lol::cheers::cool:

sorry an error message came up when i tried to post reply hence the double post.
 
I will tell what as all of you know for 375K the R35 you wont find a better car agreed? I Also found a spendy car I like the 870hp (when fully tuned) and oil change the Honda HSV-10 12 blue. The sound of that high powered 4 litre motor 10.6k shift point engine is intoxicating. Oh yeah the LCC can do all 8 laps in the willow spring super race. Hence can probably do all 3 laps at 13 mile nurbring. Now that I have a 8 digit credit balance it kinda don't matter anymore:cool: I do say kinda as the 1st 2 digits are low:lol::cheers::cool:
 
Back