Which FFB settings are you using? (and other related information)

Which FFB settings do you use?

• Sensitivity 1-2, Max Torque 7-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sensitivity 1-2, Max Torque 4-6

• Sensitivity 3-4, Max Torque 7-10

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Sensitivity 3-4, Max Torque 4-6

• Sensitivity 5-6, Max Torque 7-10

• Sensitivity 5-6, Max Torque 4-6

• Sensitivity 7-8, Max Torque 7-10

• Sensitivity 7-8, Max Torque 4-6

• Sensitivity 9-10, Max Torque 7-10

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Sensitivity 9-10, Max Torque 4-6

• Other (please explain)

• Total voters
United States
United States
kudos00
First of all, these are the settings I use for GT6, but of course, i. I tried making the choices as comprehensive as possible without making it overly broad. Please, post specifics after selecting an answer.

All right, let us know which settings you use, including whether you use "power-assisted steering" and your controller steering sensitivity, which steering wheel you use and any other information you deem necessary. Other information can be how much you have used a steering wheel for GT games specifically and how old your steering wheel is. Also, if you will, explain what effect you think the settings have. And let ME know if you understand how and whether or not the controller steering sensitivity setting has any effect on steering wheels. Thank you.

My settings are:
controller steering senstivity at 7 (I used to think a smaller number allows for a shorter steering radius for sharper steering, but I've been told to keep it at 7 so I just do)
FFB max torque at 8
FFB sensitivity at 3
Power-assisted steering is enabled

I bought a G27 in new condition and have been using it for over four years. I first started with a DFGT for GT5 and used it until it broke after two years. I have well over 20,000 DOCUMENTED miles in GT5 (I spent countless miles in modes which didn't record distance traveled and a few hundred in B-Spec). And I have over 13,000 miles in GT6 (likely no miles in B-Spec). I drift about as much as I do time trials. Less than 30% of the time I have entered races.

ISR tutorial. If you know of any other reliable and dependable up-to-date sources for GT6 and GT Sport, please post them.

Edit -

So as to not mislead anyone's explanations, I'll refrain from explaining why I have chosen the settings I use as my default settings.

Last edited:
Back