Which game are you currently playing or looking forward to playing?

• Thread starter binici
  • 24 comments
MeBiNiCi
MeBiNiCi
Are you currently playing a new game or old game? Myself, I still enjoy every minute of Mortal Kombat. Most of you are still playing GT5, I take it?

With E3 around the corner, what are you looking forward to playing?

Currently Playing:
-Hot Pursuit 3
-Marvel 3
-GT5
-SSIV

Never kept in touch with E3 2011 as I haven't heard word of any interesting titles...

I am however looking forward to DiRT3 and AE.

Last edited:
Still Playing GT5 and Fifa 10, my son is playing Skate 2.
Looking forward to Infamous 2 and SSX next year, FIFA 12 of course. (< or some kind of FIFA tittle)

Shift 2.

Upcoming Dirt 3 Forza 4.

That's about it really. Nothing else on the radar.

Currently playing: Aliens Vs Predator, The Orange Box and Shift 2. I picked up AVP and Orange Box for £15 using a McDonalds voucher for Play.com. So they were a bargin really and I fancied a new game to play.

Not really sure what I'm looking forward to. Dirt 3 looks pretty good, I'm always a fan of rally games.

Games i'm playing.

Shift 2
GT5
Masters:Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2012(using Playstation Move)
Red Dead Redemption

I was playing Borderlands too but i got a bit burned out on it.

I'm also looking forward to NFS:The Run.I'm curious to see what the gameplay will be like at E3.The new Wii interests me as well so i'm looking forward to that too.

I'm mostly looking forward to DIRT 3. It's the first game I've bought in years. The first since FINAL FANTASY XII, I think.

Playing... Dirt 3.
Looking forward to playing... More Dirt 3.
Easy decision :D

Currently:
iRacing
Battlefield Bad Company 2

Looking forward to:
iRacing 2.0 (August)
Battlefield 3
Dirt 3

A few great looking games coming out soon!

Playing: L.A Noire & some PC sims (GTR Evo, rFactor) I will start playing SHIFT 2 again soon when the PSN store comes back too.
I'm looking forward to Forza 4, Uncharted 3, and hopefully we will see some of the next GTA at E3.

Playing: BO & GT5
Looking forward to: Wipeout, Dead Nation (free games), NFS: The Run and InFAMOUS2

Playing Shift 2, Black ops, and Battlefield Bad Company 2.
Looking forward to....
Battlefield 3 , MW3, F1 2011, Forza 4, and L.A. Noire ( I know it's out... I want it.)

Playing: Black Ops, World at War, Shift 2, Hot Pursuit.
Looking Forward to: Dirt 3, LA Noire, Battlefield 3, NFS: The Run.

The witcher 2. I'm terrible at the combat right now but it's a pretty amazing game. Can't want for battlefield 3. Also playing gt5 somewhat but my last 2 g27 were garbage so no wheel :(

Playing: rFactor, GT5 and sometimes Wipeout HD.
Looking forward to: rFactor 2, a fix to the freezing bug in Shift 2 Unleashed for PS3.
I'm considering Dirt 3 btw.

Back