Which Group C car ??

• Thread starter flipdo2
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
Unknown
i just got GT PSP playin with the PSP 3003 and i'm coming up to 3m coins. i'm a bit torn over which group C car to get (they are my favorite cars haha) for a bit of a noob like me. From what i've read, i'm gonna get either the Sauber C9, the R89C the Minolta toyota or the Jaguar XJR. As it took quite a while i don't want to spend another week farming coins drifting lancias on the Ice Arena.

So, What car? :scared:

The Sauber and Minolta are both faster than other Group C cars, so either one will do.

Interestingly, the Toyota GT-One TS020 LM Race Car can reach a slightly higher speed than the Group C cars, it can reach 385KM/H (239MPH), although it has 765HP (horsepower in the game) compared to the Group C cars (which have 900+HP in the game).

Yesterday i bought a cheap PSP 3004 and GT in PSN store so i can play GT on toilet and when i am away from home :D

Mainly for the tracks that were before GT5 as i came to Gran Turismo train less than a year ago.

Didnt race yet, only did a few driving challanges. Is online for this still activated or is shut down like GT5?

Yesterday i bought a cheap PSP 3004 and GT in PSN store so i can play GT on toilet and when i am away from home :D

Mainly for the tracks that were before GT5 as i came to Gran Turismo train less than a year ago.

Didnt race yet, only did a few driving challanges. Is online for this still activated or is shut down like GT5?

Love it GT on the toliet

this is a guy thing that girls do not understand, we guys like reading playing games while sitting on the toilet thrown!

Back