Which is better Pescarolo hybrid or 908 HDI

  • Thread starter Thread starter LTKapal
  • 12 comments
  • 1,154 views
Messages
95
Messages
LTKapal
Heres my dilemma, Im going to be running my own racing league online, pescarolo's were my favourite in GT4 And in all honestly the hybride is still great in GT5 and I have one.
Heres the difficult but i dont want to waste 4 mil on a car ( namely the Peugout) if i turns out to be a pile of crap, it being a le mans car i doubt it will but.
how does it compare to the pescarolo ?
 
any particular reasons why
or other input?
 
Last edited:
i personally don't have a problem with the handling or the looks, infact I don't know if I should be ashamed but I think the hybride looks quite nice

On the torque side, how does it compare to other LMP's
 
I'm all for the P4, but it has no chance against everything else... Even then, I would go for a tuned 908, it has more of a chance torque wise, and is Premium :D
 
The hybride has a little more power but its cornering isnt as good as the 908.
In my hands the 908 will always beat the hybride.
 
i personally don't have a problem with the handling or the looks, infact I don't know if I should be ashamed but I think the hybride looks quite nice

On the torque side, how does it compare to other LMP's

Torque:
908 - 1222nm
Pesca - 611nm
 
i like the Pesca a lot..but the 908 will beat it
 
i now have both and my opinion on the matter is, 2 very even cars. the 908 is far superior handling wise although I never really have a problem with the pescarolo's handling but and I quote but, the Pescarolo is a lot faster in the middle gears and 230-240 is alot quicker in this area, on circuit de la sarth 09 no chicanes my lap times are usually consistent so this is a good gauge as I'm a relatively good driver

908: 2:50-2:53
Pescarolo 2:48 - 2:51
 
I dont have the pescarolo but I would highly recommend the Peugeot 908.
But don't buy it, trade for it. It will save you 4,000,000cr.
 
Back