Which is better?

  • Thread starter Thread starter XBulbX
  • 5 comments
  • 746 views
Messages
140
Messages
XBulbX
I got lucky in the used car dealership. I saw at once a Mclaren GTR LM race car and a Toyota GT One. Which is the right choice for a race car. I am favouring the Mclaren, but any input would be beneficial.
 
look for the one with the higher hp and lower weight...?
 
Strictly speaking race cars for the road don't work, Much similarly to road cars wont always make great race cars, The Mclaren had to be adapted to race, The GT One was designed to race, So I say go with the GT One :)
 
Strictly speaking race cars for the road don't work, Much similarly to road cars wont always make great race cars, The Mclaren had to be adapted to race, The GT One was designed to race, So I say go with the GT One :)

You're right, the McLaren (though not the longtail in the game) didn't win LeMans. :dunce:

While it was designed as a street car, it was in fact so good that it did win the 24hr when it was modified to race. That being said, the GT is still better due to aero.
 
You can win the Toyota so go for the F1... all I can say is that the F1(in GT5) is quicker than ever and similar to a GT one(from GT4) :)
 
I got lucky in the used car dealership. I saw at once a Mclaren GTR LM race car and a Toyota GT One. Which is the right choice for a race car. I am favouring the Mclaren, but any input would be beneficial.

I won a Toyota GT-One when BSPEC Bob won the 24hour Lemans Endurance so for the other
 
Back