topban82 Messages 449 Messages topban82 Mar 29, 2011 #1 which is the best f1 f10 or f2007 and if anybody has a f2007 that I can borrow just put ur psn name
D D_B_Coop Messages 322 Messages D_B_Coop Mar 29, 2011 #2 I only drove the F10. They're both good. Each have their ups and downs though.
F friedi (Banned) Messages 813 Mar 29, 2011 #3 the 07 is bit faster.... but seriously... this was discused 1000000 times
boredgunner Messages 917 Messages Strickand Mar 29, 2011 #4 Yeah search the forums you'll find many discussions. They're very close but the F2007 goes like 2 mph faster regarding top speed, and I make less errors with it. I recommend getting both.
Yeah search the forums you'll find many discussions. They're very close but the F2007 goes like 2 mph faster regarding top speed, and I make less errors with it. I recommend getting both.