Which is the most interesting "reverse" track?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nojoke48
  • 9 comments
  • 815 views
Messages
53
Messages
NoJoke48
I did Nurburgring in reverse and found it a different sort of challenge but for sightseeing, I like Cote d'Azur and Madrid.

The buildings on the Rivera have a totally different look and appeal.

What are your favorites?

If this has been asked already, please feel free to remove or replace this thread.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Grand Valley reverse is one of my favourite tracks. Having a high-speed corner right after the main straight makes it a much quicker track overall, and the rush to the first chicane is always intense.
 
I really like outside Cape Ring reverse but I have a feeling I will be the only one in this thread lol
 
I think Tokyo R246 is alot better in reverse. Trial Mountain isn't bad in reverse either.
 
Trial mountain is awesome both forward and reverse.
 
Cote D'Azur

Was amazing in the 458 :lol:
 
I think Autumn Ring has more flow in reverse, and those countless variations of Cape Ring
 
I really like outside Cape Ring reverse but I have a feeling I will be the only one in this thread lol
Me, too. 👍
I like this track in both directions, maybe because I'm no good at it, and I'm enjoying figuring out the lines.
 
The old GT original courses are most interesting in reverse (or at least to "old school" players).

Trial Mountain
Grand Valley
Deep Forest
 
Back