Which manufacturer would you most like to see in GT6

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 27 comments

Which manufacturers would you most like to have more cars?

• Chevrolet

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Ford

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Panoz

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Aston Martin

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • BMW

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Ferrari

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Lamborgini

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • RUF

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Nissan

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Acura/Honda

• Toyota

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Fiat

• Alfa Romeo

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • TVR

• Volkswagon

• Mercedes-Benz

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Bentley

• Buick

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Volvo

• Mclaren

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Bugutti

• Noble

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Jay Leno

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Pescarlo

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Peugeot

• Audi

• Others which are not listed

Votes: 24 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
California
Sk8er913
Same as title, which manufacturers would you like to have more cars on GT6 than they currently have on GT5? Vote in pole and maybe reply which cars you would like to see added.

I would like to see the Audi R18, an RUF GT3, a BMW GT3, and an Aston Martin GT3.

Last edited:
Why list most of the manufacturers already in the game? It's quite unlikely any of those would not appear in GT6.

I agree with SimonK. Why not list manufacturers that have not been in GT before? Rolls Royce, Ariel Motors, SSC, Hyundai, Kia, Isdera, Joss, Koegingsegg, Oullim Motors, Tushek etc

Same as title, which manufacturers would you like to have more cars on GT6 than they currently have on GT5? Vote in pole and maybe reply which cars you would like to see added.

I would like to see the Audi R18, an RUF GT3, a BMW GT3, and an Aston Martin GT3.
Nike ONE 2022

Poll should have been manufacturers that weren't in GT5. One as to assume most if not all of the ones in the OP will be in GT6.

Most mentioned. I really don't care about manufacturers that are not in GT, except for Porsche.

As for the rest:

BMW must have more. At least 20 models.
Audi. A lot missing.
Mercedes Benz. Basically the ones that are standards need to be Premium.
VW. There are a couple of Golf missing, as well as the old Scirocco and Corrado.
Lamborghini. Diablo? Countach?
And why not, Toyota.

Of course we are talking about Premium only cars. Standards don't count since they won't be in GT6.

I want more euro, american cars, aswell more race cars, and exotics. I want the toyota gt one road car back iunno why they took it out

I was the only one to vote for Jay Leno...
Anyway, I want to see above all else in GT6 Koesnigsegg,
I couldn't care less about Porsche, RUF is good enough for me. I use the Blastolene often.

gamerdog6482
i was the only one to vote for jay leno...
Anyway, i want to see above all else in gt6 koesnigsegg,
i couldn't care less about porsche, ruf is good enough for me. I use the blastolene often.

+200

The Elite Guy
Koenigsegg is a must. They are really starting to make a positive impression on the Race Car industry.

Yes they are. I believe the agera is the one with rims that produce downforce without drag!

I was the only one to vote for Jay Leno...
Anyway, I want to see above all else in GT6 Koesnigsegg,
I couldn't care less about Porsche, RUF is good enough for me. I use the Blastolene often.

You are not the only one. I love the big old Blastolene Special. Making that thing premium would be epic. I would spend hours taking pictures of it.

It just needs a customizeable transmission, though.

I hope they replace tuning cars ang give us some small manufacturers e.g. ariel, joss, caterham and etc.

Ariel
Caparo (the T1)
Koenigsegg
Noble

But also some prototype manufacturers:
Courage Competition
Dome
Oreca
Pescarolo (the 01)
Epsilon Euskadi (love the Ee1)
Lola (from the T70 to the B12/60)
these manufacturers more than others.

Ford. Everything we have are the crap versions. Gimme classic and modern GT500's and Boss 302s/429s and a '68 428 SCJ and I'll shut up. And give them the right power rattings not the underrated crap.

RUF need more cars, Aston Martin need more cars, same with Bentley and Land Rover

FPV needs to be brought back into the Gran Turismo series.

Back