Which modes do you plan to play?

Canada
Canada
GamingGuy2017
For me, it's very simple. Campaign, Arcade and Online. I'm gonna avoid Sport mode like the plague due to unbalanced penalties being applied on victims of crashes as well as the aggressor.

Also, is it true you'll be able to gain credits on Arcade mode? Or is it just speculation or did I mis-read?

For me, it's very simple. Campaign, Arcade and Online. I'm gonna avoid Sport mode like the plague due to unbalanced penalties being applied on victims of crashes as well as the aggressor.

Also, is it true you'll be able to gain credits on Arcade mode? Or is it just speculation or did I mis-read?
Yes you can, and there are even "custom races" which are yet to be seen...

Hopefully it's just as robust as Assetto Corsa's custom championship mode, with practice, qualifying, the ability to choose the number of opponents (as well as re-name them and choose their cars), and the ability to make it a tournament-style event where you choose the rounds of where you want to race and the number of laps.

I will be playing as much arcade sim stuff as possible. Then Back to my favourite bumper cars. And Wreck some races for fun. Can't wait.

Time trial for the WRS. Custom races when I want a change. Sports mode and private GTP lobbies. And the campaign mode for credits and the trophies.

I'll play All modes but C'mon guys seriously....this game is BUILT for online play and is the meat and potatoes of the game. I'll be playing mainly for the multiplayer. I've never played a GT game in multiplayer before and have been dreaming of playing it online since GT4. Finally we're getting a game where the main focus is online racing, and no doubt it's going to be THE most popular racing game for online multiplayer.

I'm gonna 100% that Campaign mode before touching online. That way I can focus entirely on the actual races later on, and get some more cars on top of the Limited Edition bonus!

Back