Which of the tracks left out of GT3 do you miss?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vat_man
  • 43 comments
  • 1,628 views

Which of the tracks left out of GT3 do you miss?

  • Clubman Stage Route 5 (the short one)

    Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Seattle Short Course

    Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Grindelwald

    Votes: 17 28.3%
  • High Speed Ring

    Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Grand Valley East Section

    Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Red Rock Valley Speedway

    Votes: 31 51.7%
  • Autumn Ring (full length)

    Votes: 16 26.7%
  • Autumn mini-Ring

    Votes: 8 13.3%
  • The old Test Course (where you could conceivably be killed)

    Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Tahita Road

    Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Pike's Peak

    Votes: 14 23.3%

  • Total voters
    60
Originally posted by STONEWOLF
Rome night was my favorite :D I'm very upset that they took that out :mad:
yeah...Rome night was a classic .....i considered it the most fun track in the game ....there was something different about it compared to the other night courses .... :confused:
 
I voted for Pikes peak. I miss all of the tracks, but especially Motorsportsland. :(
 
I had to go with Red Rocks. I thought it was a great course. I also liked that in GT2, the alternate courses on a given track were actually alternate....not just the same track backwards...seems kinda cheap, if ya ask me..*S* :eek: :thatsodd:
 
they do that in all of them.

Clubman Stage Route 5,
Special Stage Route 5, and
Special Stage Route 11

are all variations of the same course.

Grand Valley East Section and
Grand Valley Speedway

are the same way.

so I don't see what you're getting at, gecko girl.
 
yeah, you can only play motorsportsland on arcade. It was a really cool autocross track. As for racing lupos, thats fine and dandy, but my CTR2 could tear that course a new pit. It required a whole different level of tuning. You couldnt get much past 60 mph on the whole thing. I thnk my roommate got down to like 38 second laps or something in the yellow bird.
 
sounds like a high torque & hp car would be awesome.

put all the gears as high numerically as they will go.
maximum acceleration!
probably wouldn't hit 100 mph top speed.

use the impreza rally car on GT1 before tuning as an example.
 
Guys, someone's posted a thread with photos from GT Concept, and one of the tracks is Autumn Ring!

Maybe they're working on the old circuits!! There is hope yet!
 
The Red Rock Valley and the Old Test Course should have been in GT3.
The new test course isn't as fast as the old one and it just doesn't feel right!!!!!:cheers: :drink: :drink: :cheers:
 
Yeah - Red Rock was my old test track - you could get a great all-round set up there - good speed, handling on banking, and stability on quick direction changes - the track was simple but it had a great mix of corners. Cars that understeered there got slaughtered.
 
doh! now that's a great reason to finish the arcade mode. i've only been playing the sim mode of late.

the LA auto show is happening this week. i'll post links to pics from the show as soon as i get them up.
 
I used to love the Seattle Short Course. Sliding round the Right Angle corners. Problem is GT2 Sim mode disc doesnt work anymore
 
Back