Which Of These Cars Would You Like To See In Gt4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dirkiyo
  • 26 comments
  • 1,269 views

Which of these cars would you like to see in GT4?

  • Alfa 147 GTA

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bmw M3

    Votes: 17 34.7%
  • Volkswagen Golf R32

    Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Porsche Carrera GT

    Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Jaguar E type mk2

    Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Seat Ibiza Cupra R

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Ford Mustang Concept 2003

    Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Fiat Stilo Abarth

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • mercedes SLR Concept 2003

    Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Honda Civic Type R

    Votes: 2 4.1%

  • Total voters
    49
Messages
849
Which of these cars would you like to see in GT4?

1. Alfa Romeo 147 GTA
2. Bmw M3
3. Volkswagen Golf R32
4. Porsche Carrera GT
5. Jaguar E type mk2
6. Seat Ibiza Cupra R
7. Ford Mustang concept 2003
8. Fiat Stilo Abarth
9. Mercedes SLR concept 2003
10. Honda Civic Type R
 
I voted for the the Porsche because porsche hasn't been in a GT game yet...but I say the more the merrier...all of em;)
 
Yeah, the porsche is the one i'd like to see, even if it's called a RUF.
But having a m3 in the game would be nice too.

I actually find it kind of strange that nobody has voted for the 147 GTA and Ibiza Cupra R. These two machines are pretty powerfull, just look at the specs:

Alfa Romeo 147 GTA: 3.2 V6 engine, 250 BHP at 6200 RPM, max torque of 300 NM at 4800 RPM, drivetype FF, acceleration 0- 100 km/h in 6.5 sec and a topspeed of over 240 km/h

Seat Ibiza Cupra R: 1.8 4 cilinder engine 20 valves, 180 BHP at 5500 RPM, max torque of 235 NM at 1950 RPM, Drivetype FF, acceleration 0-100 in 7.2 sec and a topspeed of 220 Km/h

Alfa147GTA02.jpg


front1.jpg
 
Dirkiyo: The new Ibiza Cupra R is this.
It can be also with Diesel engine: 1.9 L from 150hp
 
Yeah, that looks nice indeed!!! Sheron, is it already in production?
you're from spain so i think you know, hopefully.
 
WHY ISNT THERE A SHELBY MUSTANG GT 500 IN THAT POLL:grumpy:

cos thats the car i really want to see

no gt 500....u deserve this *slaps dirkiyo*:p
 
sorry man, better luck next time!!
i'll put in the Gt500 and the koenigsegg cc 8snext time i post a poll

here's a picture of you favorite car:

koenigsegg-cc01.jpg


bhmb-14s.jpg
 
Originally posted by Dirkiyo
sorry man, better luck next time!!
i'll put in the Gt500 and the koenigsegg cc 8snext time i post a poll

here's a picture of you favorite car:

koenigsegg-cc01.jpg


bhmb-14s.jpg

oh isnt that gt 500 hundred beuitiful :D
 
I picked Porsche Carrera GT, although I know it won't be in GT4, because PD does not have permission to use it. It's an awesome car, though. It would also be sweet if this car was in GT4:
 
Sorry, I forgot to put the picture of the car I wanted to show in there! I guess I'm not going to try to post pictures on here. I'm not very good at it!
 
Originally posted by wildcard
Sorry, I forgot to put the picture of the car I wanted to show in there! I guess I'm not going to try to post pictures on here. I'm not very good at it!







Because you're not going to put it onto this forum, i will put it on!!!

2310.jpg
 
Despite my love for BMW M, I'd most like to see the Seat Ibiza Cupra R in the game. Mmmm...
 
All the cars in GT a great (even a Trueno with that grafics is beautyfull) :D
 
Yea, I voted the Carrera but there isn't a single one on that list that shouldn't be in GT4.
 
I'd love to have all those cars in GT4, but I voted for the BMW M3. It's one of my all around favorite cars and I would love to drift one in GT4 hehe
 
you should have made it mulitple post, cuz i got like 3 choices but anyways Golf R32 M3, and Mustang Concept(2005 BTW)
 
ok, i'll just start a new one with multiple choice. eaZy is that.
 
I voted for the Mustang, damn that baby looks sweet! I would like to see the M3 in GT4 too but I would trade them both for that 99 Dodge Charger Concept though.:D
 
it's now clear to me that i'm still leaving some great cars out of the polls, my appologies for that.
It's seems clear to me that solidlifters isn't the onlyone that loves the 99 dodge charger concept, so i'll leave the creating of a pole with this topic up to somebody else now.


jaguar.gif
 
i also love the 99 dodge charger concept:)
 
Back