which of your cars has the most mileage?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1mic
  • 24 comments
  • 949 views

1mic

(Banned)
Messages
2,173
mine would have to be the escudo with 4,230 miles, simply cuss i do the super speedway endurance "for money",..... then it would have to be the f-90s with about 400 miles...
ya-ya i know thats not that many for being the most BUT im making my way up!!!!!
 
Gee - good question. From memory the Polyphony 001, the 787B, and an R32 GT-R R tune (possibly S tune - the blackish one with the writing on the front guard) that got me through most of the first half of the game. The 'scudo would have a few as well - I've run a few test course events in it.
 
'93 Mazda MX-5 Miata with
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(don't laugh)
.
.
.
106.9 miles. Only because I've used it for the Miata Endurance Race at Apricot Hill.
 
DAM!, dats cool but id never do that miata endurance, you only have 1/4th of a chance of winning the f1 :(
 
I can't remember exacty how many miles they've each done, but I think my Toyota GTOne has the most miles on it, just over 1000 kilometres, followed by the Mazda 787B, with around 800 km's. I've just started doing the endurance races, so I'm sure these mileages with start shooting up over the next few weeks.
 
My Skyline's got like 2000.

I saw a screenshot of the game where a car had way over 10,300 miles. :eek:
 
My RUF RGT has the most with a little over 1,500 miles. I just love driving it.
 
my f-090 s has the most for my garage, with only 1732.8 miles on it
 
My highest would be my F90/S with 2500 miles or so followed by one of my 787Bs with a little less.
 
My escudo has over a billion cause I broke out of seattle and almost froze the game at over a trillion MPH. Other thatn that I have a F090/S and Corvette ZO6 with a little over 1000 miles on them.
 
Haha. My Vitz owns you with 5200 miles on the odometer. It was my first car and drove it plenty for the money.
Heck, I had to to keep it fast enough to make more money. :D
My second car is the Vettezo6.
Misnblu
 
Mine would be the R390GT1 LM Race Car with (don't laugh) ONLY 644 miles.
 
My ZZII has the most mileage, though I don't have a clue how much...
 
Originally posted by speedy_2
My escudo has over a billion cause I broke out of seattle and almost froze the game at over a trillion MPH. Other thatn that I have a F090/S and Corvette ZO6 with a little over 1000 miles on them.

my escudo is the one with the most miles too.

BTW how do you break out in Seattle
 
I have 11,000 miles on my Polyphony 001 and 5000 miles on a skyline...Altogether for every car about 16,000 miles driven.....
:rotfl:
 
My Corvette C5r has over 2200km on it, and my Polyphony001 has over 1300km on it. My other 001 has a "Formula GT Championship" on it. My :aston: Vanquish is doing well for mileage now, with a ten-race series and two enduros on it.
 
Originally posted by Puffy
my escudo is the one with the most miles too.

BTW how do you break out in Seattle
Go on the main straightway... at both ends of it, you will see gaps where the wall farthest away from the track and the guardrails meet. That's the breaking point...

Is that all you needed, or do you need to know how to break out?
 
My Mustang Cobra R has the most mileage with about 1108 km's on the clock.

Second highest is my Aston Martin DB7 Vantage with 898.x km's.
 
My mazda 787B has the most miles on it, followed closely by the Zonda race car.
 
My 787 b has 9934 miles on it almost at 10k
 
My trusty ol' PT Cruiser has almost 450 miles on it. Might be even more if I can set it up properly to run in the Pro FF Series.
 
Back