The Red Bull X2010 has lights... I recommend using that. I wouldn't race at night without lights so I'd actually use the Minolta instead of the FGT if you can't get a Red Bull from the Vettel challenge.
really the x1 for the 24hours of le man _-_
So Sad if you need the x1 to win that race _-_
really the x1 for the 24hours of le man _-_
So Sad if you need the x1 to win that race _-_
How is that sad? What if he just wants to finish the race faster? 24 hours is a bit of overkill to be honest... unless you really have nothing better to do.
win the race faster ??????????
its a TIME RACE how can it be won faster by using the x1 ???
👎
Think!
Think...
One person or a group of people do the event straight without pausing = 24 hours taken.
One person or a group does the event with an X1, leaves it at the 20th hour. Comes back 4 hours later and finishes the event. = 24 hours taken.
Although you wouldn't be playing, it would still take 24 hours to finish the race.