Which One is Faster, Red Bull X1 or Formula GT [Very Obviously Answered]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT Harry GT
  • 21 comments
  • 4,280 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Harry GT

(Banned)
Messages
67
Messages
CommanderPoop
Messages
CookieDemon0710
i just received the Red Bull X1 for reaching career b-spec 35 and i can't believe my eyes and screen at what i am seeing, the X1 is a rocket, faster than Superman, lol. Is the 4.8million Formula Gran Tourismo faster? I haven't bought it yet!
 
I'd say a more appropriate question is which is faster out of the Formula GT and the Ferrari F1 cars. The X1 is obviously faster than both.
 
No where near as fast mate, the x1 is about 3 times a fast.
 
The X1 is faster because if the X1 is Superman, the Formula Gran Turismo would be Bunnyman and my Corvette would be Antman.
 
OP has referenced his X1 for Level 35 several times (some in specially-created threads such as these). Being an Internet Cynic it falls to me to ask for pics-as-proof as he's one of only two users at these fora who claim that the RB-X1 is the L35 B-Spec reward.
 
OP has referenced his X1 for Level 35 several times (some in specially-created threads such as these). Being an Internet Cynic it falls to me to ask for pics-as-proof as he's one of only two users at these fora who claim that the RB-X1 is the L35 B-Spec reward.

Also one of the two only people on these forums to have reached 35 b-spec.
 
OP has referenced his X1 for Level 35 several times (some in specially-created threads such as these). Being an Internet Cynic it falls to me to ask for pics-as-proof as he's one of only two users at these fora who claim that the RB-X1 is the L35 B-Spec reward.

A pic has been posted in another thread already, so I call it legit.
 
PSN API calls foul... CommanderPoop's return shows no Level 30+ B-Spec trophy.

I don't have the car but will willingly post pics of it...

EDIT: Check for yourself! Use the PSN API checker for the OP and click Show GT5 Trophies!

You'll see the the L30+ B-Spec trophy has no DisplayDate field and instead has a null=true field. No trophy!
 
Last edited:
Possible, I guess... but doesn't PSN do it automatically? And doesn't GT5 force syncing... I've never done that for mine and all my trophies are present and correct via the API.

I think it falls to the OP to offer more proof tbh...
 
PSN API calls foul... CommanderPoop's return shows no Level 30+ B-Spec trophy.

I don't have the car but will willingly post pics of it...

EDIT: Check for yourself! Use the PSN API checker for the OP and click Show GT5 Trophies!

You'll see the the L30+ B-Spec trophy has no DisplayDate field and instead has a null=true field. No trophy!
First off, there is no trophy for getting level 30 B-Spec. The trophies are for level 40 B-Spec and for getting a B-Spec Driver to level 30.

Second, it's already been proved several times to get a free X1 for getting level 35 B-Spec.
 
First off, there is no trophy for getting level 30 B-Spec. The trophies are for level 40 B-Spec and for getting a B-Spec Driver to level 30.

Second, it's already been proved several times to get a free X1 for getting level 35 B-Spec.

The first point is a good one, it's possible he used more than one driver but you'd think by now one of them would have hit 30.

The second point... not so much. We know it's true, we're just wondering if this guy has it or not.
 
PSN API calls foul... CommanderPoop's return shows no Level 30+ B-Spec trophy.

I don't have the car but will willingly post pics of it...

EDIT: Check for yourself! Use the PSN API checker for the OP and click Show GT5 Trophies!

You'll see the the L30+ B-Spec trophy has no DisplayDate field and instead has a null=true field. No trophy!

look again or buy glasses, i have the trophy for B-spec 30, stop posting lies. It's a Bronze trophy you noob. LOL at these jealous haters. Scroll down the trophy list to the bronze section. I was offline for a day, im back on and synced my trophy list, go see it and apologize at your stupidity.

Possible, I guess... but doesn't PSN do it automatically? And doesn't GT5 force syncing... I've never done that for mine and all my trophies are present and correct via the API.

I think it falls to the OP to offer more proof tbh...

how can psn sync a trophy list if your not even connected online, lol you guys are not too smart.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
They've probably reserved most of their intelligence for spelling and grammar.
 
No where near as fast mate, the x1 is about 3 times a fast.
OK, so the X1 is 3 times as fast as a Ferrari F1? Riiiiiight. 0-60 in a fraction of a second and a top speed of over 600mph? I don't think so.
 
I just tried that link that checks validity and PSN account and got a bunch of CODE in return. Is it supposed to be an actual website or is it supposed to look like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
- <ArrayOfTrophy xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="http://www.psnapi.com.ar/ps3/api">
- <Trophy>
<IdTrophy>1</IdTrophy>
<GameId>636200-Gran-Turismo-5</GameId>
<Title>Gran Turismo Platinum Trophy</Title>
<Image>http://us.playstation.com/pscomauth/groups/public/documents/webasset/playstation/img/trophy_locksmall.png</Image>
<Description>Earn every single Gran Turismo 5 trophy.</Description>
<DateEarned xsi:nil="true" />
<TrophyType>PLATINUM</TrophyType>
<Updated>false</Updated>
<Hidden>false</Hidden>
 
No where near as fast mate, the x1 is about 3 times a fast.
3x as fast? Not hardly but it is the fastest thing in the game without a doubt. So far I have had it up to 275mph on Monza the fastest I have had the FGT is about 235mph
 
It's definitly way faster then the F1 cars in the game. I've got mine up to 309(mph) at SSR7 by getting a little whiff of draft from a Bugatti as I flew by it.
I got it by beating the Red Bull X1 challenge which unlocked at level 30. So I am really looking forward to getting another one as a reward for reaching level 35. Hopefully it will give me the white one instead of another Red Bull livery.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back