Which one to use????????????

I need some advice for a car for the N/A Tuned Race.Which car would you recommend for that race and what is the best car to handle for those tracks?Also,what can I do to make my Ceberra LM handle better in the turns?I love the engine sound!!!!

i'd say go buy Tigra Rally car and win win win!!! if you want it to be very competitive then buy a Civic Type R with the whole works NA and go race it. I know i've raced them with the Mugen Civic R and it was very close. You can also use the Viper!!! hehehe

Ceberra LM:
Is it oversteering? Understeering? not enough grip? Remember that the car will be performing at its best but will not perform well with a bad driver. I'm not sayin that you are, but some car's limits come in faster than others.

So, is it oversteering? Understeering? not enough grip?

I am a newbie at the GT and the Playstation in general.The Ceberra hops when I take a curve and very hard to control,too many spinouts.Is that due to me being a novice or else is it the car itself??????Thanks for the Tigra tip.I'll try that one.

When I have a car that hops I reduce the spring rate (front and rear by equal amounts) little by little, once the the bonce stops I sometimes need to reduce damper settings as well so the wheels do'nt leave the ground going over bumps in the road. And finaly for the spin outs, I reduce the setting on the rear roll bar, keeping the front 1 less than whatever the rear is. This works for me. Good luck on your Cerbera that's a sweet car.

I agree with Afrodeeziac, but if you are a newbie as you say you are, I recomend some weaker FR cars (BMW, Supra or some easier car).
But if you stay with the Cerbera, I wish you good luck!

Originally posted by rcarrender
I am a newbie at the GT and the Playstation in general.The Ceberra hops when I take a curve and very hard to control,too many spinouts.Is that due to me being a novice or else is it the car itself??????Thanks for the Tigra tip.I'll try that one.

If the car is "hopping" you need to lower the spring rates. I generally use 10 lbs in front and 11.5-12.5 in the rear. Also lower the value of the stabilizers.
The trick to being fast in GT2 and 3 is smoothness. If you are using the D-Pad, change over to the Analog stick. Once you get used to it you will start to see your times get better.
Hope this helps.

Latest Posts

Back