Which PC Case

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grayfox
  • 9 comments
  • 1,011 views
Messages
12,373
Australia
Australia
Messages
I_Grayson_Fox_I
I am going to be upgrading my PC case soon and would like some opinions on which case to get.


My options are either
Fractal Design ARC XL or Coolermaster Mastercase 5 Pro

I water cool my CPU and will be adding a water block to my GPU as well as using rigid PETG tubing and adding a new rad or two in my loop
 
I'm a big fan of Fractal Design, I have the Node 605 myself. Great design and good build quality and they're always designed for good airflow. I think I like the looks of the Coolermaster better though.
 
What about the Define S or the Phanteks Enthoo Pro?

I personally own the Enthoo Pro, it has official 280mm support on the top (unofficial 360mm support) and 280mm support in the front and absolutely beautiful fit and finish. And the Define S is actually optimized for watercooled systems, just a few other ideas for cases, which also are cheaper.
 
What about the Define S or the Phanteks Enthoo Pro?

I personally own the Enthoo Pro, it has official 280mm support on the top (unofficial 360mm support) and 280mm support in the front and absolutely beautiful fit and finish. And the Define S is actually optimized for watercooled systems, just a few other ideas for cases, which also are cheaper.

Yeah I recently got an Enthoo Pro as well and it's an awesome case.
 
I'm also a FD fan, I've had a Define R3 and I've got a Core 1300 now. I considered a Define S until I decided to build a mATX instead, so... I don't think I need to say which I'd suggest.
 
Yeah I recently got an Enthoo Pro as well and it's an awesome case.

I absolutely love it, I replaced my R4 with and have never looked back. Probably the most perfect case for the price
 
If I may, my suggestion's available in a large array of sizes, from playing card sized all the way up to fridge sized! Has endless options for storing drives, components and fans. It can be painted in any color, pattern or livery you could imagine, its ecofreindly, often made of recycled material and is recyclable itself, and the cost can't be beat, people are literally just giving them away! That's right folks, I'm talking about a card board box!
IMG_20150911_214542_398.jpg
 
Last edited:
My nephews belong in a cardboard box, not my PC hardware

My nephews love to play in large boxes
 
They make the best imaginary tanks. Especially one from and fridge or washer/dryer. They don't make rolling down hills any less painful though...
 
They played in the Lian Li A77F box until it ripped apart

My old lian li has seen better days.
 
Back