Which PS4 racing game has the most aggressive AI for offline mode?

United States
United States
Which PS4 racing game has the most aggressive AI for offline mode? Currently running GT Sport and while its a great online game sometimes I prefer to just play offline so that's why im asking.

Last edited:
Project cars 2 AI can be very aggressive (stupid but aggressive), they'll ram/smash/swerve & push you off the track at 100% just to get past.

Great fun though, better than picking em off 1 by 1 or chasing rabbits.

Project cars 2 AI can be very aggressive (stupid but aggressive), they'll ram/smash/swerve & push you off the track at 100% just to get past.

I've heard there are separate settings for AI Speed & Aggression; is that right?

Of the two racing games I own on the PS4 I would say Project Cars 2 is the most challenging but GT Sport is the most annoying. It's like you're invisible in the latter.

Thank you Mr. Grumpy. I went and got copy of Project Cars 2 based up on your suggestion. Best 30 dollars I spent. IA is awesome. Way way more fun than GT sport. If only GT Sports Graphics had Project cars 2 AI capabilities I would render the game exquisite! One other feature that I think makes makes project cars 2 way more immersive is the pit 2 car communications. Add the IA and Pit coms with GT sport. Explosive Racing Sim! I like the online mode but when people keep crashing into you continually it sucks.

Thank you Mr. Grumpy. I went and got copy of Project Cars 2 based up on your suggestion. Best 30 dollars I spent. IA is awesome. Way way more fun than GT sport. If only GT Sports Graphics had Project cars 2 AI capabilities I would render the game exquisite! One other feature that I think makes makes project cars 2 way more immersive is the pit 2 car communications. Add the IA and Pit coms with GT sport. Explosive Racing Sim! I like the online mode but when people keep crashing into you continually it sucks.
Which version did you get, normal or deluxe?

I got some videos you can watch on youtube of me doing weird & wonderful combination, I'm not after subs or anything, they're just a bit of fun to show that this game can be played with a controller (about 70% of them are) & the fun you can have with all weather/time settings.

Hope you enjoy the game, stick with it as it is good, just a shame that it's not supported anymore as it's a little rough around the edges, personally it's about 90% finished but that seems good enough for sms :)

Back