Which race car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter redmutts
  • 12 comments
  • 761 views
Messages
5
I would welcome some advice on which race car to purchase. Having saved up I am looking at cars in the 5 - 6 million range like:

Used cars:
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car 03
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
or
New cars:
Mazda 787B Race Car
Peugeot 908 HDI FAP
Audi R10 Race Car 06

Having spent some time saving up, I do not want to blow it on a car that handles badly - so does anyone have any experience of these cars, and which one would you go for? Or any other race car? :crazy:
 
I have the Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 along with several others on your list. If I had to pick ONE it would be the Mercedes C9. Even my B spec Bob can leave everyone half a lap back or more at Indy with this car.
 
I have everyone you listed and what most people do before they buy a good race car is to dupe it. You can learn how to by just using google.

Also, a FGT should be considered.

Of those you listed, I would dupe, and use the sauber
 
The Toyota GT-ONE and Sauber C9 are arguably the 2 best LMS cars in the game.
 
I wouldnt buy the Bentley.

Go for the Sauber C9, its rediculously fast and pulls of the best lap times second to the GT One like ^^^ said.

Other then that the 787b or the 908
 
I would say the c9 or the 787b both of them are very nice cars to drive. If you haven't got a FGT then I would recommand buying that instead as said above.
 
I'd recommend Mazda 787B or Sauber Mercedes C9. some how i think those two are easy to handle than other cars on your list.
other than your cars on list, i'd recommend FGT, it's incredibly fast and turn at a great speed.
 
Last edited:
787b no doubt

My favourite ATM is the Toyota GT-one
 
I'd pick the Sauber, but you can't go wrong with any of them really.
 
You will hardly have a sure answer if you ask such questions to us. Because face it, they have quite a marginal difference in specs, but it could result in a considerable difference on handling, based on your own driving habit. Then you can either tune it to make it fit you or you tune yourself to fit her.

Just pick a random one and splash the cash. Then during the dreadful grinding process, you will have plenty of chance finally to own every single one of them, which makes up for the bore.
 
Back