Which should I get?

• Thread starter sliderulz
  • 18 comments
Ratchet and Clank

Kingdom Hearts

The Getaway

WRCII Extreme

Sly Raccoon

I'm getting a PS2 on the weekend and I need to know which one of these games to get free with my PS2?

I was thinking the getaway?

What do you think?:confused:

WRC II: Extreme! Get it! IMO i don't really like the Getaway, but i do like racing over any other kind of game...so remember it is my opinion.

The Getaway has been getting generally poor reviews from all sites. I'd call that a rental. For the most bang out of your buck, Kingdom Hearts is the way to go. Ratchet and Clank is also great, but only if you like platformers.
I haven't played WRC2 but didn't like the first one. (The controls were very unrealistic, making it too easy.) If they fixed that and you enjoy a good race, get that.

Originally posted by Matrixhasu77
I hear Kingdom Hearts is good, but its based on Disney Characters but it was designed by Sqaure so it's probably worth it.

It's a combination of both Disney and Square characters. Disney Turns lot's of people off in a game, but if you can see past that, it's an excellent action RPG.

I really didnt like teh Getaway to be honest. The gameplay was slow and boring but the graphics were great. Pretty realistic but otherwards kinda boring. But then agen i'm 16....almost everthing is boring to me. Ratchet and Clank was a lot of fun...i recommend that

Don't get The Getaway. I beat it in two hours and took it back, because it's a terrible game. All the levels are restricted to where you can go, because if you stray from the designated course, there is a time limit. It sucks.

GO WITH RACHET AND CLANK:mad:
sorry sorry:lol:
but yeah the game is fun i have it own and i rented the 2nd one and i might buy that one too:mischievous:
so if you like platformers with made up guns and a flamethrower get this game.

Hmm, maybe you should check out Final Fanatsy X if you have Kingdom Hearts down. In my opinion, a much better game.

Out of your list I'd have to say Ratchet and Clank. That is a quality game that will last you a while.

the getaway sucks like GTA and True Crime... I guess try Ratchet and Clank although it's not my kind of game, commericals pic look interesting though.

Nick:rolleyes:

Ok why has this thread been brought back from the dead? I agree rumple GTA is a pretty cool game, same with getaway its got a good indepth story.

Originally posted by VipFREAK
the getaway sucks like GTA and True Crime...

Ill pretend I didn't just hear that. Yep.

Urge to kill VipFREAK rising...

Originally posted by sliderulz
I'm gonna get vice city later when I've got the money

At some stores you can just get it for about the same price as a bestseller... In America anyway. If Im right, $24.99 @ Gamestop.

Back