Which standard cars actually got upgraded to premium?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ksze
  • 5 comments
  • 693 views
Messages
4
Hong Kong
Kwai Chung
Messages
KalSze
Back in December 2010, there were reports of standard cars getting upgraded to premium. However, I have tried and cannot find an actual list of the cars that got upgraded.

So I have two questions:
  1. Where do I find the list?
  2. What happens to them in terms of presence in the used car, new car, and online dealerships?
 
Back in December 2010, there were reports of standard cars getting upgraded to premium. However, I have tried and cannot find an actual list of the cars that got upgraded.

So I have two questions:

[*]Where do I find the list?
[*]What happens to them in terms of presence in the used car, new car, and online dealerships?

Other than the Jaguar XJR-9, I don't believe any other cars got upgraded to premium. I believe the standard one can still be bought in the used car dealer, although its very rare.
 
start of list

Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88

end of list

As for the second question, nothing happens. Both cars stay in the game.
 
start of list

Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88

end of list

As for the second question, nothing happens. Both cars stay in the game.

That means I can own both standard and premium versions of the same car in my garage?

Interestingly enough, on the official car list, the two versions of the Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 are listed on separate lines, whereas some other cars have both the 'P' and 'S' icons on the same line (e.g. the Acura NSX '91). What about them? Do they appear in both the new and used car dealerships?
 
That means I can own both standard and premium versions of the same car in my garage?

Interestingly enough, on the official car list, the two versions of the Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 are listed on separate lines, whereas some other cars have both the 'P' and 'S' icons on the same line (e.g. the Acura NSX '91). What about them? Do they appear in both the new and used car dealerships?

Yes to both questions. Some of the standard versions of premium cars are only available via import from PSP or if PD put them in the Online Collectors Dealership though.
 
those cars that are premium and standard aren't cars that upgraded to premium they just have 2 versions of them
ALTHOUGH THE XJR 9 LM 1988 is cinsidered an upgraded car due to the premium coming later then the standars (not sure if it is an upgraded car though)
 
Back