Which the best car to use for the 650PP Grand Valley Speedway?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CGYFlames1987
  • 19 comments
  • 5,315 views
Messages
48
Canada
Calgary
Messages
Kenm22
What is the best car to use for B-Spec 650 PP Grand Valley Speedway? I've tried Mazda Furai and always ended up in the second place all the times. Should I buy McLean F1? My driver level is 27 (Need 30?).
 
Chaparral 2J, Toyota Minolta and the Sauber C9 should all be able to win easily.
 
Thank Blitz24 I will try.

Minolta - I don't think it will downgrade to reach to 650 PP.
 
I'v been using a GT-R35 TC.. Works great for an easy win.. That race is 700 pp I thought..??

Oh sorry I missed the B-spec part..Still try that TC if you have one..
 
2J will walk it. That car outruns LMP cars with 70 more PP.
 
I have been using the Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08 painted lime green of course:tup:
 
2J race car = easy win 👍
 
It should be a piece of cake with a Tommy Kaira ZZII tuned to 650 PP, as I just did the Grand Valley 750 PP, Dream Car Championship with it, (at 650 PP) and it was a lot of fun.

I used Racing Hard tires in the 750 PP, but for the 650 PP you could do it with Sports Softs or lower.
 
I'v been using a GT-R35 TC.. Works great for an easy win..

^^This!!

Anyway you may try to reload the race if you have the McLaren F1 GTR in the lineup. Without this car in the lineup the race is EASY!
 
6 seconds away in my Zondo R... Annoying me now! I try to push myself on corners and end up losing the back end, frustrating! Still racking up the dollars, so not all bad...
 
I just used my Bentley :p
 
Any fully tuned GT500 car can win.
I use a fully tuned Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R '08 on Racing Softs, I can drive 1.42.xxx lap times, easy win :D
 
I just completed this morning after ending in third for 4 times, I use my Nomad Lambo Diablo it's a standard car that I picked up a while back from the ocd with 0 miles.I previously use my GTR, the Xanavi GTR, the Epson NSX and failed but the Diablo was a hit with just engine upgrades that kept it below the 650 PP mark at 643.
 
i used my Nissan R89C Race Car.
 
Veyron will do it also
 
I used a fully tuned acr viper.
 
Clocked this easily with a Toyota GT-One... Easy win!
 
What is the best car to use for B-Spec 650 PP Grand Valley Speedway? I've tried Mazda Furai and always ended up in the second place all the times. Should I buy McLean F1? My driver level is 27 (Need 30?).

i probably would have tried the 2j first tbh if i had it but here were the ones i tried...

McLanren F1 (tuned for the race) One of the best road cars to try it with including the premium Zonda the 458 (didnt try enzo but would probably be ok too)

I also tried the Mazda Furai and the Minolta which i tuned down for the purpose (engine limiting)

In the end it was a white-knuckler for me but I did it on my seventh (or so) attempt with the BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car

Tried in that car with transmission up & down but in the end it worked best at default setting. Just make sure you have soft racing tyres and coming 2nd is easy so I made over 5 million just failing this one lol. You only need to finish first once.

BEST TIP HERE: When i finally did win i think i was helped by the fact there was no Zonda LM Race Car and no 2j in the race. If its seeming impossible in that car then quit and go back in for a different roster of opponent cars. Thats what i did (albeit without realising) but with no clear leader it can very easily be you - somehow on that one and only attempt I took 1st place early in lap 2 instead of the fifth.


EDIT: Lol i only just noticed you are talking about a different one (b-spec) not the a-spec lol. Ill leave my post though as I've written it now if thasts ok lol d'oh! :)
 
Thank you all for the advices. I've tried some cars in here and 2J is the best car. I suggest you all to buy it from the used dealership for 14.5 millions. Worth every penny and a beauty car to me. 👍

EDIT: Minolta is second the best car if you monitor for a little while. A driver deserve some love from you.
 
2-J is a gooder for grinding.
 
Back