Do you mean the DTM race? If so get the Lexus isf race concept (premium car so get it from the dealership) through spending about 60,000 credits it will go from 500 bhp to 715 bhp and can also be used in the super gt championship
Yes, do what Lynyrd_Skynyrd mentioned. I overpaid for the Astra DTM. I found out you can use the much cheaper Lexus after I had completed the races. I'm not bitter.
The Lexus is the only one I saw that can be bought new but I did get an Audi A4 in a later race as a prize car. I actually prefer the CLK touring car or the Astra but did not see any of them in the used car lot after my level was high enough to buy one of them.
Really you should be able to win with any car on that list of cars allowed. Some will win easy stock others may need some upgrades. Bob will need some upgrades on pretty much any of them.
Anyone want to swap a modded( engine stage3) Lexus IS-F racing concept for a standard one. I really want to keep mine standard but had to up it for B-Spec . Save you money on modding it??
I bought the Atenza Touring Car in the user car lot for a few credits, and now I'm using that in success winning from race cars (tho no LM's) in some A-spec series after only upgrading it with R3's and some other minor tuning bits. Beware tho, its noise is horrid
Thanks for the tip on the Lexus Tourer, I'll get that one ASAP 👍