Which tracks support 24H cycle?

• Thread starter shnooby2
  • 6 comments
Canada
Canada
I know every track supports day-night time lapse, but most of the tracks I've done endurance races on get to night, and then never get to the morning. I believe you can do 24h time cycle on Daytona, le mans, and nurburg 24h layout, but I'm not sure what else. Anybody have a list? I don't understand why this wouldn't be made available on every track.

Mount Panorama definitely has it as there's a race in one of the cafe menu races that features day to night. Off the top of my head I can't confirm others but I'm sure there are!

Daytona, Spa, Bathurst, Le Mans, Nürburgring (only 24h layout), Tokyo (not sure of all layouts), Blue Moon (not sure of trioval too?), Colorado Springs, Northern Isle, Special Stage Route X

Last edited:
It's ridiculous that we don't have an option to set our desired time of day. Almost five years to launch a game and they've missed a simple feature like that.
What annoys me is that time trials still use 'presets'. I was under the impression before the game was released that we'd be able to choose any time we wanted and that the presets were gone. :indiff:

Back