Which type of tires AI uses on road cars?

• Thread starter Pedro69
  • 7 comments
Denmark
Denmark
Hello, I have been wondering multiple things about AI, among them is, which type of tires AI uses on their road cars in dry weather? I just drove BAC Mono in UK Road Cars tour with tires set to "Automatic by Weather" and I could hardly compete with AI. After switching to Kumho V70a Supersoft, I was competitive again, which probably means that I've been using Prime compound as default, am I right?

Does it mean that AI uses supersofts by default? Is there a way how to find which type of tire compound opponents are using? I could not find it in telemetry screen.

I am sorry if this was discussed elsewhere, in that case, feel free to close the thread.

Funny that you mention it, i spend hours tuning to get that Megane to take a corner, and when i finally manage to shave off 2 seconds, the AI is still way faster and i qualify last all of a sudden. And this when i didn't change the difficulty setting (85% so far), and i was able to get poles and win races before...

Will try your tip and just select the other tyre type, see if it makes a difference 👍

If anyone else has the same experience, please let us know so we can distinguish it as a bug.

I also registered that before. In case this is a bug, what is expected behavior? Should user wear supersofts by default or should AI drive on Primes?

i dont know if is a bug or glitch but Road cars behave way different in career mode (slow gearing, bad brakes) from practice or created events...

i dont know if is a bug or glitch but Road cars behave way different in career mode (slow gearing, bad brakes) from practice or created events...
Which cars(s)?

I've not found this so far with the Megane, Focus, Mugen Atom or Zonda?

Which cars(s)?

I experienced it in the career race with the Megane in the beginning of season 2 at oschersleben national.
Even on the straights the bots were driving away from me, and in the corners i could barely hold on having tuned the whole car.

they can also go on wet with dry tyres. also they can achieve way higher brakes temperature even if brakes conducts are not tunable in road cars.. watch telemetry of AI cars...

Moreover pay attation cause sometimes you start the race with automatically worn tyres and hot brakes from the race before. Another bug off course.

Which cars(s)?

Caterham invitational and the Road TD Brands Showdown with the RUF, gearing is so slow...throttle feels week...take a look a this
Career mode

Practice

Latest Posts

Back