Which Wheel ?......

  • Thread starter Thread starter bond007
  • 12 comments
  • 721 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
52
Messages
bond007sur
Thrustmaster T500RS or Logitech Driving Force GT

opinions and comments plz
 
At the Moment i'd go for the DFGT.

The Thurstmaster hasnt been tested out yet and comes with a huge price tag that as far as i know doesnt come with shifter which is an extra.
 
Isnt that a bit like asking, Should i buy a Fiat 500 or a Porsche 911? Given that the DFGT costs what 1/6 the cost of a Thrustmaster?
 
cheers mate 👍

good enough wheel then at the money i take it ?
 
I have the DF GT and love it. I thought I would miss out not having a gated shifter, but with the force feedback and paddshifters, I always have both hands on the wheel. It can also be had for $100, not $600, which IMO is butt r@pe. I am also ruined. I have tried racing a few times with a cotnroller and I just cant. I now drive like Ray Charles when I use a controller.
 
If price is not a concern then go for the Thrustmaster.
 
I'm happy with my DFGT... but if money wasn't an issue it would be great to try out the new wheel.
 
DFGT will do me am not paying crazy money for a wheel

Out of interest what sort of money is the thrustmaster ?
 
Thrustmaster T500RS or Logitech Driving Force GT

opinions and comments plz

how big is your wallet? :sick:

I have a predecesor of the DFGT - the Driving Force Pro... had it for 4 years now and it still works like new...
 
No official US pricing yet, I think, but Ive seen an equivilant of $600 when converted from Yen, plus that does not include the shifter.
 
how big is your wallet? :sick:

I have a predecesor of the DFGT - the Driving Force Pro... had it for 4 years now and it still works like new...

il settle for the DFGT its runnin around £85 or there abouts am told

imo tho if you were going to go that far would the G27 not be the daddyo of them ?
 
what about a 2nd hand G25 ?
 
What about the steering wheels forum?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back