Which will you buy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shoogar
  • 5 comments
  • 833 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoogar

Premium
Messages
637
Australia
Melbourne
Messages
Sweet-Shoogar
So, I went to go pre-order my copy of GT5. Coming out November 25th, here in Australia.

I also got the prices on all 3 different copies you can buy here.

There is the Standard Edition: $99AUD, $97USD (Never thought i'd be saying that before I was 20..) 60 Pounds

There is also the Collectors Edition: $129 AUD, $127 USD, 89 Pounds

And then the Signature Edition: $229 AUD, $225.5 USD and 140 Pounds.

So which will you buy?
 
There's a thread with a poll already.
 
100 posts I see. Use the search button. So many threads that are pointless..........
 
Standard edition is so expensive??:yuck:

It is under 40pounds here.

I preordered the SE for 129.99 :)
 
What owen said. Does no one search anymore, or even read? :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back