Which would you choose...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sarkazmo
  • 16 comments
  • 1,083 views

You can only choose one!


  • Total voters
    47
Messages
386
United States
OH
Messages
GTP_Sarkazmo
...cars or tracks?

PD has promised us all that we will get new tracks and new cars on a regular basis. And I do believe we'll get them eventually. Or at least I hope we do. But that's not for discussion here.

My question is if you HAD to choose one or the other which would it be?

Would you rather...

Drive more new and old cars on tracks you know like the back of your hand.

--OR--

Drive those cars you know oh so well on adventures with new and interesting tracks.

Any comments or thoughts are welcome. Tell us why you feel the way you do.

Sark
 
In this scenario i'd want the cars i think. I get bored of using the same cars for too long but i never get bored of a track i like.
 
GT6 has over 1,200 cars. I would want more tracks. Already plenty of cars. I am sure there are many members that wont even be able to drive every car in the game. All cars converted to premium would be nice too.
 
More tracks definitely. And I mean real life race tracks. I really couldn't care less about fantasy tracks so quite frankly I am not very excited about the long new track coming soon.
 
By now? None! Thanks.
More than 50% of cars available are labeled "Simple". Complete them first. Black dashboards are not my perspective of "Real Driving Simulation".
Mount Panorama has so many issues online and offline being reported. Sounds issue, graphics issue, lagging issues, etc issues.
Sorry but I played GT1, GT2, GT3 and GT4, so I'm used to get a CD with a complete game in it. Now that I'm backing up on gaming, GT 6 really look unfinished.
Maybe some from GT5 get used to this ridiculous reality (unfinished product), I don't, I paid a full price for something half finished.
 
Cars, the car count is high but it is largely irrelevant. I want current cars from the the last three years that are relevant and models from the past that are iconic.
 
What about more race events that use cars that are unique to Gran Turismo like the kei cars and the WWII VWs?
 
While I always love new cars... New tracks would keep the game as a whole, more interesting.
 
Tracks. I honestly feel like GT6 could do with about 1/3 as many cars as it currently has.

Really?!.. You don't need 1,347 Nissan Skylines with simple interiors? :lol: :eek: :lol:
 
I would love to have more real world F1 tracks, but I'd be happy with Seattle, Midfield, Red Rock as well.
 
TRACKS! Midfield and Seattle from past games. More real world F1 tracks would be great as well.

Too many cars. I'd rather have the over-used cars be different body styles rather than slightly different tunings, same body style.
 
Tracks obviously. What about for starters ALL the F1 tracks. Hockenheim, Yas Marina, Circuit of the Americas..... ahhhhh wouldn't it be just so nice :-)

So what about all the GT6 cars and physics (as ****ed as the physics are are) and all the tracks from Code Masters F1 games?

I want *real* tracks that *real* races are held on.
 
The tracks in GT6 are already pretty revolutionary. All we need are premium cars and more up to date cars. 👍
 
Tracks obviously. What about for starters ALL the F1 tracks. Hockenheim, Yas Marina, Circuit of the Americas..... ahhhhh wouldn't it be just so nice :-)
...
I want *real* tracks that *real* races are held on.

I can understand wanting real world tracks, I think we all do want real world tracks if we can get them but I don't have any issues with getting original tracks either though. Some seem so completely set against original tracks and I just don't get that. For me, every track, real or original, presents its own challenges to meet and overcome and attempt to master (though I often fail.) Turning a fast lap on Apricot Hill or Deep Forest is no less thrilling or satisfying than fast laps on Suzuka or Tsukuba.

Sark
 
Back