White Maserati with black painted stock wheels

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sgt_Deeds
  • 22 comments
  • 1,439 views
Messages
546
Messages
Sgt_Deeds2
I got the white Maserati with "black painted stock wheels"

I'm looking for:

Race my b-spec guys
Tickets 2009
Tickets2007
90 pieces of gears
 
Last edited:
I can send you 5 gold chips.....
 
2009 ticket at reset tomorrow and 5 more gold or silver will send you friend invite
 
ok adding now.... will go to sharky969 though
 
Thanks for the smooth transaction..... 👍
 
*
 
Last edited:
EDIT: Nevermind....... :sly:
 
Last edited:
As the title say I got that car for trade I'm looking for 2009 ticket or 5 gold paint chip or 90 piece of NEW gear


I can send the 90 gears you want.
 
I got a spot open for today's on reset 12 am
 
You still got the car to trade?
 
I can send you either a 2009 or 2007 ticket at reset for one the following day?
 
I'll trade on Nov the 10th. Today. If your interested just send FR to Langy69 and tell me which ticket you would like in return. Cheers.
 
Ok I got a open spot on the 11th after langy69
 
Back