white noise

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT GOD
  • 3 comments
  • 456 views
Messages
2,611
Messages
DRIFTGOD187
this has to be one of the best suspensefull / horror movies ive seen in a long time !!!

it starts out kinda slow, but it gets very intense and very good as the movie goes on, and the ending was very well done.

if you havnt seen it i highly recomend it ;)
 
Yah man it was a great movie. It has some great suspense in that gets you on the edge of your seat.

EDIT: Halo2 does suck.
 
Anderton Prime
Good call, Anderton. I'm just going to post in this one, because I don't want to revive the old one, or we'll end up with two "White Noise" threads.

This is interesting. Guys in this thread says it's really good and the guys in the original thread says it sucked. :D I'm watching it on DVD tomorrow, so I guess I'll find out soon enough.................... it's probably gonna suck.

Edit:
Yup, it sucked. It did startle me, but with the usual cheap techinques. It would be very very quiet in the scene, then BAM! the frickin' ghost screams in your face. I think it might be OK for an rental, but I wouldn't recommend it.

P.S. When I checked the rottentomatoes.com, it had 9% approval rate by the critics. It's the lowest I've score I've seen there.
 
Back